This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: PGA

Any plans to add PGA? DK just added a second milly maker of the season and it would be great if I could use FC to create multi entries.

I LOVE golf, and I have tossed around the idea of having a golf cruncher, the biggest issue would be the projections. Projections aside, I dont know the demand is big enough to support the time involved developing the rest of the platform, but if I get 100 response here that say otherwise I will develop it :-)

Count me in.....would love to see a PGA Cruncher!!!

98 more to go!!! LMAO!!

I would be down for PGA Cruncher!

I'll add my name to that hat as well.

I'd use your golf cruncher... I think DFS golf will continue to grow.

I have no problem being #6

I would love this too! Just an idea, would it be possible to build the skeleton and we could insert out own projections to it?

I would love this too! Just an idea, would it be possible to build the skeleton and we could insert out own projections to it?

Great idea.

This is a very good idea....a tool/skeleton just to help with lineup building...entering in our own projections would be easy for us to do on our own.

I love this idea and i hope you guys design a beta version of it ;).

I'm definitely in!!!!

In

I am in for sure!

I LOVE golf, and I have tossed around the idea of having a golf cruncher, the biggest issue would be the projections. Projections aside, I dont know the demand is big enough to support the time involved developing the rest of the platform, but if I get 100 response here that say otherwise I will develop it :-)

any chance for soccer?

Count me in as well!!!!

any chance for soccer?[/quote]

This! I mentioned earlier, I know Golf would be difficult, but would it be possible to make a framework for it without projections for now atleast. The same could be done for MMA,Soccer, etc I think this woulb be highly beneficial. I know projections would be hard, but if we were able to input what we think might be close that would be an awesome start.

Im in! Now that NBA is coming to an end and no NFL...I've started researching and trying my hand at PGA. I really like it and watch it. I've tried MLB, but it's just not my thing at all. I've read a ton and even with cruncher...I'm bombing horribly.

Please almighty Gawd make one.. for draftkings huge 2.5 million dollar tournament for june 18th!! and take my money!

Count me in ...PGA is fun!

DFS PGA def on the rise. I'm all for it.

Count me in. It would be nice even if you allowed us to import projections.

Count me in. Golf projections aren't that hard. I just figure out the type of course and 5 relative statistical category. I find the top players in those categories that are in the field and I've done pretty well.

IM IN

Count me in. Golf projections aren't that hard. I just figure out the type of course and 5 relative statistical category. I find the top players in those categories that are in the field and I've done pretty well.

I just started playing Golf a few weeks ago.

I'm curious as to which categories do you use?

We will be releasing PGA in beta very soon.