This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: March Update

Just pushed out an update to the site, here is a rundown of some of the key features.

• Under advanced options you can now select how many players you want from each team

• You can unlock all players with 1 click on the Locks column heading (little x icon)

• We now show the FC projection along side of your own personal projection. These will match until you change your projections. This allows switching back and forth between your own projections and FC’s easily. There is an option to calculate by FC or your projections.

• Arrows indicating a players salary compared to the previous game

• Tabbed results - Whenever you perform a calculation the results will go into a new tab that you can name, reorder or delete.

• Ability to pick columns to show on the produced lineup cards. You can click the little gear icon on any lineup card and change what columns you would like to see. This will also work on the My Lineups pages going forward, so you can see the actual scores on any saved lineups.

These are the “bugs” that were also taken care of:

• Copy Data button not working after sort

• Player highlighting in the Player Manager upon import

• Saving projections after a session timeout

• Game filter list will display in 2 columns when necessary

There are some other visual improvements that I hope you like. If you find any bugs please let me know and I will take care of them asap. As always your feedback is much appreciated and helps us shape the future developments for FC.

Thanks!

Since this update the optimizer doesn't work for me. I hit the "calculate best teams" button, it turns into the red "stop" button but the teams never populate. Any ideas what I can do?

It looks like we can copy the pool now in addition to "ALL", that's nice...thank you. Nice move on the unlocking of players.

MLB is one week away....what's up? No rest for the weary!

Thanks for a great site.

Nice ... I like the new improvements!!!

Since this update the optimizer doesn't work for me. I hit the "calculate best teams" button, it turns into the red "stop" button but the teams never populate. Any ideas what I can do?

What device / OS / browser are you using?

It looks like we can copy the pool now in addition to "ALL", that's nice...thank you. Nice move on the unlocking of players.

Thanks for a great site.

Literally, no rest! Have been up all night, and this will be a long week. We will be ready to go for MLB by next Monday.

@Dave,

Update looks good.

Only thing is, the Lineup Rewind is not showing "actual" score, it is only showing "my projections" and "fc projections"

@Dave,

Update looks good.

Only thing is, the Lineup Rewind is not showing "actual" score, it is only showing "my projections" and "fc projections"

If you select actual score to calculate from, it should automatically. You can also override the columns at anytime with the little gear icon in the projection card(top right hand corner). Maybe a caching issue on the browser if you aren't seeing that?

Same here. I'm using a tablet at the moment.

What device / OS / browser are you using?[/quote]

Mobile device. Android. Chrome browser.

Same here. I'm using a tablet at the moment.[/quote]

I am able to reproduce on my iPad, looking into this right now.

Same here. I'm using a tablet at the moment.[/quote]

I am able to reproduce on my iPad, looking into this right now.[/quote]

Looks like you will have to clear your cache. It is now working for me on my iPad on safari. Please let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue.

@Dave,

Update looks good.

If you select actual score to calculate from, it should automatically. You can also override the columns at anytime with the little gear icon in the projection card(top right hand corner). Maybe a caching issue on the browser if you aren't seeing that?[/quote]

Thanks Dave. I got it.

Really nice update.

Can't wait to see how MLB Works... I've got 10 tickets to the Opening Day GPP on DK haha

Looks like you will have to clear your cache. It is now working for me on my iPad on safari. Please let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue.[/quote]

It worked. Thanks for the quick response and help.

Looks like you will have to clear your cache. It is now working for me on my iPad on safari. Please let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue.[/quote]
Guess I cleared something and it works now but the crunch tabs on the bottom disappear after a refresh. Kind of pointless if you ask me. Also, any update on being able to pick up the same player pools when switching devices?

Update now working in Linux / FF after clearing cache.

Thx!

Awesome update. Only feature I would love to see added would be to be able to add a player to the player pool. Especially this late into the season , players are getting scratched left and right. Love the product btw, really creates a edge with exploiting value.

Excellent...nice updates!! Great Work!!

Thanks for a great site.

Literally, no rest! Have been up all night, and this will be a long week. We will be ready to go for MLB by next Monday.[/quote]

Will you have some version of "Rewind"? To me that's the greatest part about your basketball program.

Will you have some version of "Rewind"? To me that's the greatest part about your basketball program.

We will have rewind for the MLB season once it is underway. We will not have previous season stats, or spring training stats.

This is a great update and shows that you really listen to your customers, so thank you for that!

One quick question, I've asked before about being able to limit exposure to a player by assigning a "do not exceed" (DNE) % to that player. The ability to limit exposure to players on a team is great because it makes it easier to mitigate exposure to team, but doesn't really solve exposure to a single player.

Is this something you think you'd add in the future?

This past month have been horrible the lineups projected and yesterday, Hugh horrendous 243.9 was the final score of the "Top" projected lineup :-/

I'm a client for like 3 month and I never can get a decent lineup in here to just compete in tournaments. The lineups projected are lineups basically for 50/50 only and even in 50/50, other people do those ridiculous tournaments scores... But what happens with the people that want at least try those big tournaments? Well they can't because the lineups in here only achieve like 330 at maximum.

I know you guys will answer ; "Well you should do your own research and not leave completely to the system". Well if that so, that's why I pay. I pay a system that can do that research job for me and at least get consistently 300 scores. Also I know you guys will say; "Well if you don't like the system just cancel it". Well that's not the purpose of a business and yours it's not completely bad because you guys have good stuff in here that's help.

Honestly I could even pay the triple of those $12.95 at month or even more for a system that could make tournaments lineups. Also I know this is basketball and nothing is predictable, changes are continuously etc etc.

LOLOL

WOW, some people really have no clue how DFS works.

If you think ANY system will allow you to just click a button and be able to consistently compete in tournaments, Ive got news for you...

I'm loving all the new features in this update, great work guys!

I would pay $1000 a month for 300+ consistent score projections all the time....just fyi in case they are keeping that program somewhere in the back secret stockroom.

@discastropr ... You cannot be serious!

• Under advanced options you can now select how many players you want from each team

I would LOVE it if you guys could expand this new feature to allow users to select how many total players they want from a given game without having to specify per team. For example, let's say there's one game on the day's slate with a very favorable line and O/U. It would be great if I could specify that I want a minimum of X players total for this game in all my lineups (to guarantee a minimum exposure to a favorable game). It would also allow me to specify a maximum number of players for games I wish to limit my exposure to. This would be separate from the existing per-team setting you already offer, and hopefully this wouldn't require too much extra coding.

I know a lot of ideas get tossed in these forums, but this one really would be a great upgrade to an already fantastic feature. :)

Best wishes!

I would LOVE it if you guys could expand this new feature to allow users to select how many total players they want from a given game without having to specify per team. For example, let's say there's one game on the day's slate with a very favorable line and O/U. It would be great if I could specify that I want a minimum of X players total for this game in all my lineups (to guarantee a minimum exposure to a favorable game). It would also allow me to specify a maximum number of players for games I wish to limit my exposure to. This would be separate from the existing per-team setting you already offer, and hopefully this wouldn't require too much extra coding.

I know a lot of ideas get tossed in these forums, but this one really would be a great upgrade to an already fantastic feature. :)

Best wishes![/quote]

I think we may incorporate this, along with a few other advanced lineup building features in the very near future.

Any update on if or when this might be coming? I literally look for it every single day. :)

Best wishes![/quote]

I think we may incorporate this, along with a few other advanced lineup building features in the very near future.[/quote]

Any update on if or when this might be coming? I literally look for it every single day. :)

Best wishes!

I think we may incorporate this, along with a few other advanced lineup building features in the very near future.[/quote][/quote]

Currently you can set a MIN and MAX for each team. On DK the MAX for each team is 6

If you're wanting Any 6 players from a game, regardless of team, couldn't you just set each team to 3 Min and 3 Max?

Yes, I realize there's a workaround. Usually I'd just like to see what FC would generate using my projections if I designate, say, 3 or 4 players for a specific game. As it is I have to play with various options per team so it's much more of a pain. Having a per-game setting would be a great upgrade to the current per-team setting.