This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: March 2016 Update

We have pushed out a pretty substantial update this morning, there was a ton of work done under the hood which will help us to improve things moving forward, and should make things run a little smoother. There is definitely an edge here in using FireFox, Chrome for some reason just does not run as quickly for calculations. I encourage you to try using FantasyCruncher on Firefox if you do not already.

Most of the visible changes were made to the crunched lineups section, here are some of the new features:

• Ability to remove lineups from a crunched set.

• Ability to calculate more teams that will be added to the tab you are currently working in. This will use your current settings, but will not duplicate teams even if they have been deleted. You can do things like, lock a player or remove a player and calculate more teams, which will adjust your exposure numbers.

• Easier access to the Save/Delete lineups.

• Fixed tabbed header, that will remain at the top of your screen.

• Filtering Lineups. In the Players used list, you can click on a magnifying glass icon to filter (see) all the lineups with this particular player. If you hold the [Shift] button when you click multiple names, it will find lineups that have ANY of the players selected. If you hold the [Ctrl] button when you click, you can filter lineups that include ALL of the selected players. So if you want to see lineups that include Steph Curry AND Klay Thompson, for example.

• Save/Delete multiple lineups at once under the 'Show Crunch Tools' menu.

If you have any comments, or questions please let us know!

Also, overall speed/performance improvements!

LOVE the first 2 updates.

amazing update however i keep getting errors now when i upload to fanduel. When I upload to the 10pm slate tonight it Keeps saying One or more errors were detected in your file. All lineups in the file need to be valid before the upload begins. Error(s) are listed below. Once corrected, save the file and try again.

Works fine for me, I just tried it (you owe me $6), did you make sure you filtered the correct games out AND selected the correct game slate on the drop down menu?

i re-ran it and it worked just couldnt get all 250 lineups in cause game filled Aghhhh but all is good now not sure what it was.

Still no iPhone/iPad capability..please please..anyone no of a work around to upload projections on the cruncher using an iPad?

I'm getting a number of popups saying "Default Score: " which wont go away and are obscuring stats.

Sorry about the recent issue where the calculate button wasnt working. In fixing some of the other small bugs an old file got uploaded in a miscommunication between our devs. It should be fixed now if you refresh.

I can't import in draftkings

Please email support@fantasycruncher.com and we can help you out.

Did you select slate and make sure you filtered out the correct games for that slate before downloading the CSV?

Sorry about the recent issue where the calculate button wasnt working. In fixing some of the other small bugs an old file got uploaded in a miscommunication between our devs. It should be fixed now if you refresh.

Mine is working, thank you.

This is very frustrating

aww man, no sort feature for crunched lineups?

It won't let me save to csv anymore like it did previously.

aww man, no sort feature for crunched lineups?

That is on the very short list, I thought I would have it in this update, but wanted to get this out in the wild sooner. I will add the sorting in very soon.

That is on the very short list, I thought I would have it in this update, but wanted to get this out in the wild sooner. I will add the sorting in very soon.

Still some very god improvements. I always like updates and upgrades!!!

Some of the slates, (late,later,latest) dont attach player ids so you can upload. Main and turbo do.

We'll look into it, is it FD, DK or both?

We'll look into it, is it FD, DK or both?

I am having trouble with saving my lineups to csv for dk on Samsung phone. No issues prior to update

I actually removed exporting to CSV from mobile devices. I was working under the assumption that saving csv files does not work for mobile. I will add this back in now.

I actually removed exporting to CSV from mobile devices. I was working under the assumption that saving csv files does not work for mobile. I will add this back in now.

It works well...I'm normally on the road so that how I import multiple lineups...not today however

Please let me know when this has been fixed.

Please let me know when this has been fixed.[/quote]

It should be there now. Mobile devices tend to be the worst when it comes to caching, try closing completely out of the browser and tab where you are using FC.

Just want to say this works a hell of a lot better on mobile. It hasn't crashed yet. Awesome. No not sarcasm, I got a brand new phone and it would constantly crash.

this seems faster also. optimized 50 lineups pretty quick tonight.

Please let me know when this has been fixed.[/quote]

It should be there now. Mobile devices tend to be the worst when it comes to caching, try closing completely out of the browser and tab where you are using FC.[/quote]

Thank you

Just want to say this works a hell of a lot better on mobile. It hasn't crashed yet. Awesome. No not sarcasm, I got a brand new phone and it would constantly crash.

this seems faster also. optimized 50 lineups pretty quick tonight.

That is the work "under the hood" I spoke about. It should be somewhat faster, as we took advantage of modern browsers abilities to multi-thread. It should also become more responsive while calculating so it does not "freeze" everything else.

Sweet! Thanks!

EDIT: SO MUCH FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance you could make the checkmarks darker? With chrome they are dark and easy to see, using firefox, they are blue and tend to blend in, especially if you're scrolling around a lot. Thanks

Just wanted to say this update is AMAZING and Firefox makes a HUUUUUGE difference in calculating time for alot of lineups!!!!! Great work as always guys!!!

great job guys.......... quick question......in the players used list,i was wondering if you could add a injury tag by the players name....i think this could be very helpful....thanks again guys keep up the great work

I posted this in the bug section but I thought it might be worth posting in this thread too, since this most recent update seemed to break this..

The players per team exposures are not working. I am able to set every team's maximum players to 0 and still generate lineups. This is using today's crunch and also the lineup rewind on fanduel. I have not tried draft kings.

EDIT: THIS IS FIXED NOW.

The nice part about NASCAR is that you can build lineups Saturday night for Sunday races without making changes. The bad part is how much time it took me to do what I can now do with FantasyCruncher. These updates were exactly what I needed. Thanks so much!

We have pushed out a pretty substantial update this morning, there was a ton of work done under the hood which will help us to improve things moving forward, and should make things run a little smoother. There is definitely an edge here in using FireFox, Chrome for some reason just does not run as quickly for calculations. I encourage you to try using FantasyCruncher on Firefox if you do not already.

Most of the visible changes were made to the crunched lineups section, here are some of the new features:

• Ability to remove lineups from a crunched set.

• Ability to calculate more teams that will be added to the tab you are currently working in. This will use your current settings, but will not duplicate teams even if they have been deleted. You can do things like, lock a player or remove a player and calculate more teams, which will adjust your exposure numbers.

• Easier access to the Save/Delete lineups.

• Fixed tabbed header, that will remain at the top of your screen.

• Filtering Lineups. In the Players used list, you can click on a magnifying glass icon to filter (see) all the lineups with this particular player. If you hold the [Shift] button when you click multiple names, it will find lineups that have ANY of the players selected. If you hold the [Ctrl] button when you click, you can filter lineups that include ALL of the selected players. So if you want to see lineups that include Steph Curry AND Klay Thompson, for example.

• Save/Delete multiple lineups at once under the 'Show Crunch Tools' menu.

If you have any comments, or questions please let us know!

Good job guys! Keep it up!

Good job guys!

I really love FC and I hope they come out with an app soon.

Incredible set of upgrades. Love your product.

good deal