This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Hockey optimizer version 2.0 launched.

Its still a work in progress. If you have any suggestion please let us know here.

Great stuff - can we maybe add the powerplay unit to the player pool too? Thank you.

Also, can we add a constraint factor using the line (1-4)? Thank you.

I was coming to post about being able to filter by line - for example if I want to run lineups on only 1st and 2nd line guys, would be nice to be able to select them or deselect line 1/2/3/4 guys as a group for the player pool. Today it's painless enough to check them individually but for bigger slates, that will be a good feature.

And I agree if you're already pulling line data, I assume your source also has the powerplay lines, would be nice to have that displayed as well, if they are on a powerplay unit and whether it's 1 or 2, right there on the sheet ...... as was already suggested but these are two of the first things that jumped out at me, as well!

DraftKings Cruncher lineup doesn't mesh with DK Format. It's creating 2C 2LW 2RW 2D 1G ... needs to be 2C 3W (no left/right designation) 2D 1 G 1Util/Flex

Maybe the ability to stack team lineS (line 1, line 2, power player 1 and so on)

Line stack?
Yes/No option to plug in players on PP.
Offense vs Goalie- Yes/No
Line VS Line.

on fanduel plus minus is a big factor in who i pick beucase being on the ice when a goal aginst your team happens nets you a minus 1-. so i would love a way to weight the players with the highest average pts and best plus minis scores

stop making flex defenders. It always wants me to flex defenders.

Similar to "No Batter vs Pitcher" for MLB, can we add a no "Offense vs. Goalie" advanced option?

when you move the sliders and change the pool it does pull player just from that pool to optimize. and and mix ceiling and floor option would be next due to that being that is a in strategy in dfs.

DraftKings Cruncher lineup doesn't mesh with DK Format. It's creating 2C 2LW 2RW 2D 1G ... needs to be 2C 3W (no left/right designation) 2D 1 G 1Util/Flex

It is just not displaying the player as the title Flex. This is still correct, in your example one of the 2 wingmen would be the Flex.

stop making flex defenders. It always wants me to flex defenders.

Working on this now, DK is making it a little more difficult for me, since it considers Wings a single position, but the players are actually LW RW. I will get it figured out and up in the next day or so.

Hello. How often can we expect the NHL player pool to be updated each day...info, goalies, injuries, etc? Right now, at 4:05pm EDT, I see the last update was at 1:33am, while MLB and NFL have been updated several times already since then.

Thanks.

Hello. How often can we expect the NHL player pool to be updated each day...info, goalies, injuries, etc? Right now, at 4:05pm EDT, I see the last update was at 1:33am, while MLB and NFL have been updated several times already since then.

Thanks.

We are working on the automation of some of this, so I cant give a concrete answer at this moment. We will be updating the data during the day though, and should have a regular schedule setup in the next few days.

Thanks.

We are working on the automation of some of this, so I cant give a concrete answer at this moment. We will be updating the data during the day though, and should have a regular schedule setup in the next few days.[/quote]

Great, thanks!

any update on the nhl optimizer having a defenseman in the flex position 100% of the time?

any update on the nhl optimizer having a defenseman in the flex position 100% of the time?

I am working on the user selected Flex options now. Since I hadnt been playing on Draftkings personally I did not realize the projection algorithm was screwed up for Defensemen and rating them too high, which is why they were consistently being used for the FLEX spot. This didn't really affect FD, but was an issue for DK. I have corrected it, as it should have been to begin with, and the projected scores should now be more accurate.

I have added the ability to change the positions that are allowed into the FLEX spot for sites that utilize the FLEX spot. I have also corrected the display of the produced lineups so you can easily see the player that is put in the flex and the LW/RW players are now just referred to as W since DK really doesn't distinguish. This will also put the latest player in the FLEX spot, so you have the most options available later if you chose to chage this player out.

Any possible chance of a stacking option for lines?

Any chance for a "no goalie vs offense" option?

I have added the Offensive players vs Goalies option in advanced options. We will also start tracking/displaying the Powerplay units. I will be developing a filter for these soon, and I will add the line stacking option.

maybe a colum that allows us to sort by average FP over last 1 or last 5 games?

20 different entries using optimizer last night...20 cashes.

winning is so much fun.
on tuesday night 10/20 one of my optimizer lineups scored 52.4 points on draftkings.

so you played literally all 20, but was your exposure % pretty high on a core group that was in every lineup

congrats!!!

so you played literally all 20, but was your exposure % pretty high on a core group that was in every lineup

congrats!!![/quote]

Yeah, I dabble in hockey and it happened to be a night all the favorites tanked.

Following the hockey lineups so far, the scores seem to be very close to projected. (Some nights that wins cash in GPP, some it doesnt)

On FD the 50/50 cutoff line is usually only a couple points away from the GPP payout cutoff.

So I play a little hockey and wait for NBA. (Where FC did very well for me last year)

the daily projections seem to just be the same as there fpp? If thats the case thats pretty useless

I often get an error message saying it can't fit under the salary cap whenever I try to lock in a goalie with a couple other players

Can you guys please add a column for average fantasy pts in the last 5 games...or 3 games even.

Thanks

I often get an error message saying it can't fit under the salary cap whenever I try to lock in a goalie with a couple other players

Perhaps the players you're locking is against the goalie you're locking. In the advanced section we have a "# of offensive players vs goalie allowed" and the default is 0.

Perhaps the players you're locking is against the goalie you're locking. In the advanced section we have a "# of offensive players vs goalie allowed" and the default is 0.[/quote]

Ahhh...never checked that...that's probably it...thanks!