This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Win a Lifetime Membership - Logo edition

We will be giving away at least 1 lifetime membership and possibly many more. To be eligible you must use the FC logo posted here as your image on either Draftkings or Fanduel through the end of the MLB season. If you win a MLB tournament on either site, with a $1 or higher entry and 1000 or more entries, you will receive a lifetime membership to FantasyCruncher. We will continue this through the MLB season. At the end of the season we will also award a lifetime membership to the largest single cash anyone using the FC logo receives. If you cash for a large amount, upload a screenshot in this thread for proof and you will be eligible to win.

Thanks for participating and good luck!!

good idea, and good luck to all.

Nothing can save my bad MLB play...hopefully you will offer this again during Football/Basketball?

On our first day, we had our first winner! He was unable to post the image here so he emailed it to me directly.

Congrats Iceyjo !!

done, great idea.....I cant win crap in bases...lol

not sure if this is good but ill try!! couldn't get that screen shot.
https://www.fanduel.com/contest/13565985/scoring/lineup/194135752/

Give me a few weeks and I will take you guys up on the offer :)

not sure if this is good but ill try!! couldn't get that screen shot.
https://www.fanduel.com/contest/13565985/scoring/lineup/194135752/

Congrats, internalslime_30! You are the 2nd winner in the second day of running this contest! How many more are we going to give away this season?? Good luck to everyone!

Sunday (early only)

Has to be 1000 or more teams CeeGee or I would have posted my victory from Sunday....

Has to be 1000 or more teams CeeGee or I would have posted my victory from Sunday....

Well shit lol

Hahah I know it! I just got my 2nd win Saturday afternoon... Both around 500 people though

what are you guys doing to have so much success? I know not to use fantasycruncher blindly but I cant even when my 50/50s

Not sure how to do images, but I won one. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/7739301

There is a print screen button on your keyboard, which copies your screen to your clipboard, paste into paint to save the image then either upload here or upload to an image hosting site.

Edit: Oh yeah, congrats on the win.

Trying to send Austin60915 a message. He asked about winning 50/50

Here is my advice.

I saw your post about using FC to win 50/50's. I wanted to give you some advice because when I started I had no advice and it took me weeks to figure this stuff out. (BTW, I only play FanDuel)

1st. - It's not easy to win at all. In fact it's mostly luck to win at a GPP (30% strategy - 70% Luck)
2nd - You need to manage bankroll (use no more than 5% per contest)
3rd - You need to play multiple entries ( I play a lot. Like 50 - 70 entries per contest)

50/50 and GPP are completely different animals. I suck at 50/50. You have to pick Good pitchers, and strong teams. Here is my strategy for 50/50. Mind you, I do not play 50/50 (I did like Quintuple UP though. It was worth it) Basically I chose 6 games I thought were going to be high scoring. I then picked 3 pitchers. I used 15 entries on 5 unique's for each pitcher. 45 entries total. My hope was that one of the pitchers turned out to be the best Pitcher of the day. Then at least 15 of my entries would be winners (See how this only works with Quintuple Up)

GPP has taken it toil on me. It is pure strategy mixed with pure luck. You basically and simply stack teams. Pick 1 pitcher, 2 teams (4 players each team) an voila you win; Well you win sometimes. OK; well you win if both those teams score over 9 runs and the pitcher is one of the Top 3 pitchers and does not cost more than $10,500.

I know that sounds specific. Well a hundred hours later of testing later showed me that this was the case for this strategy and for this software. It's hard to get the best players on (1) entry even when you select the right teams. Needless to say its crazy tough to win. Crazy expensive to even try to win. You need a large bankroll and a lot of luck early on.

I have stopped playing MLB. I just cannot justify losing for weeks to win (1) jackpot. I am waiting for Football where the stakes are higher and winning just once is worth all the losses.

I hope this helps. If you discover something let me know

Joe

not sure this counts as a "cash", but won a ticket to the dk 4m championship w/ the FC avatar. is about 55k +1k "travel"

I am also still alive in the fanduel bracket challange using the avatar on FD. The loser of the next round gets 25k.

https://www.fanduel.com/fbbchttps://www.fanduel.com/contest/14005958/scoring

just noticed post 18 by the bud9999.

screenshot has 1 billion dollars cash in the balance line. impressive.
also, the top live contests block has you playing in a 100k head to head WNBA game against Condia.
sweeeet. draftkings now has WNBA and for BIG BIG BUCKS.
me thinks there is photoshop on your computer somewhere, hopefully not for the use of getting a free lifetime subscription.
congrats on scoring 186.85 points, if that's actually your score.

I'm flattered that you were impressed by my paint skills. Here is a link to the contest -link removed- Maybe with the money I save on a FC membership I can get photoshop and a coursera class so I will be able to fool the internet detectives.

Here is another one. Ended up losing the bracket in the quarterfinals so if you want a screenshot of a FC logo losing but winning 25k you let me know

Hey I won the Late Moonshot (#2) last night on DraftKings - thanks Fantasy Cruncher! I also finished in sixth place, too.

1, 2, 3, 6, 8, etc
Also got 3rd in regular moonshot.

Hello,

Is this contest still going on? When does it end? End of baseball season?

Thanks

Hello,

Is this contest still going on? When does it end? End of baseball season?

Thanks

Yes, this is for MLB and will conclude at the end of this season.

Can we get another one of these promos going for the NBA season?

Is this contest coming back? I've been proudly displaying the FC logo across 3 sites, and have taken a couple first place finishes (although they were between 500-600 entries -- but rather well-known contests), and a couple frustrating ones where I was winning and lost late - which were over 1,000. One time, I almost won the Grand Slam, I had the best offensive score out of the over 20,000 entries, but because I used Jimenez instead of Garcia, I lost out on $25K and the win for this contest. Please let me know if the contest is up again for basketball, or again next baseball season, so I can put the logo back up, and try to redeem the close calls from MLB.

Thanks. Bobby

This is awesome. I'm new to the site, but will you guys be doing anything like this again?