This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Not seeing the results, scores, or support thought I would get w/FC

I've emailed several guys on the site, but sorry to say not getting the help I guess I was looking for here. I've been using the tool when it was free and now premium ... yet to say I'm not seeing how it's working to help me get the lineups and results I'm looking for - especially when I see several of the FC guys posting really high scores. No matter which way I try to go with the lineup and running several a night... still not posting the results looking for or higher than my own lineup not even using the tool. Without the support or the results, looks like I maybe canceling the subscription, I thought it would have more to offer.

I agree. Last night was the most pathetic projections. And they do not respond to emails. I am debating canceling soon if I do not see better results. It kind of annoys me that these guys are posting high numbers in their contests.

"especially when I see several of the FC guys posting really high scores"

Just out of curiosity, where are you seeing them post big numbers? I don't see any stuff on the site that shows their performance, so just wondering.

My understanding is that this is intended to be a tool to use to assist you in your own research, not to entirely replace your own research.

Rbonanni and Robert Mcguire, I would be happy to refund and cancel your memberships if that is what you would like. I am sorry, but FC does not guarantee any results, if you are dissatisfied with or service and would like to cancel your accounts with a refund please let me know.

FC is definitely not a tout service. If you are just looking for someone else to give you lineups that you can play, I suggest looking through twitter, there are tons of guys that will promise you guaranteed results on there. Hell, if the lineup you pay for loses, they will even give you 2 more FREE! If that is what you are looking for, you shouldn't have a hard time finding it.

The best players in the world don't win everyday,

For some perspective on winning in DFS, "80% of the profits are made by 5% of the profitable players" , and only "10% of the players were profitable in 2013". Though i expect this gap to narrow as data becomes more and more available to the casual player, DFS is certainly not going to be easy if youre looking to make some consistent money.

http://www.sloansportsconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DraftKings.pdf

To defend my statement, I understand that using this site is a tool and not a guarantee lock to win. I was just disappointed in how bad the projections were. Now last night, I went with 4 lineups; one was a dud, the others went 252, 272, and 278. I used the site as a tool again, but None of those won me any money in GPPs. However, I was satisfied with the site because even though I won nothing, I was competitive with my lineups and had the potential to place in a money position. I do not expect to win all the time or even half the time. What I do expect is for the sites advice and projections to keep my lineups competitive. All I wanted to hear from the site on Friday was, we apologize for how terrible our projected lineups were. That was it.

To defend my statement, I understand that using this site is a tool and not a guarantee lock to win. I was just disappointed in how bad the projections were. Now last night, I went with 4 lineups; one was a dud, the others went 252, 272, and 278. I used the site as a tool again, but None of those won me any money in GPPs. However, I was satisfied with the site because even though I won nothing, I was competitive with my lineups and had the potential to place in a money position. I do not expect to win all the time or even half the time. What I do expect is for the sites advice and projections to keep my lineups competitive. All I wanted to hear from the site on Friday was, we apologize for how terrible our projected lineups were. That was it.

Why would we apologize for how bad the projections are? The data that was provided on Friday was based on the model developed for FC and we can't arbitrarily change the entire model because the numbers it spits out are not to our liking. Projections are never guaranteed to be exact. They're an estimation of a value based on previously recorded observations.

Now, what I can tell you is that, overall, FC's NBA projections are more accurate than anything I've come across and I have the statistical analysis to prove it. I'm more than willing to share it if you are interested in seeing that. The model is not going to be perfect every single day. Hell, nobody's model is going to be perfect every single day. The theory of central tendency proves that. Some days will be better than others and some days will be worse. We can only adjust the model after the day is over and we've analyzed all the data.

Lastly, I just want to touch on your GPP comment. Let's put this into perspective. The $2 NBA Shot GPP last night had 71,839 entries in it. Now to make this easier we're just going to assume you have an equal chance of finishing in any of the 71,389 positions. That means that you have a 0.001392001% chance to come in 1st place.

Moral of the story: don't ever expect to make huge amounts of money playing in GPPs.

In conclusion, as much as we'd like it to be, FC is not meant to be the be-all and end-all solution for creating the perfect lineup day in and day out. It's meant to be used as a tool to supplement and assist you in creating a lineup.

Thankfully, FC permits you to change projections, or to import new ones, or to generate lineups not based directly on provided projections. There are, of course, other projections sites out there, and you could always replace the FC projections with those of another service or even with a blending of several projections. At the end of the day, I'd consider your complaint more strongly if you could demonstrate that *over time* (not just a single day) that the FC projections are fundamentally less reliable than others. If this is the case, I'm sure the admins would be happy to reconsider their current projections methodology. But so far I've seen a couple of guys claim to have tracked projections performances (for at least a few weeks iirc) and FC has performed well in that regard.

Given all that, I don't think an apology is in order. Who can project when rock solid studs will have a bad night? Or when game scores will dramatically exceed (or fall short) of the Vegas lines? If you or anyone else can come up with a reliable projection model that consistently projects these kinds of factors, please let me know because we can both get rich in a hurry.

If you just literally copy paste players directly from the site you're not going to be successful. This is a tool that's meant to help people out, it's not built to give you the best players every night because that's near impossible. If anybody tells you they have a tool that will win every night they're lying to you. Do your own research and due diligence, if you're hoping a computer can predict player performance on a day to day basis perfectly you're living in a fantasy world.

This tool is amazing and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I love it.

Dude you really think this site is the secret code that will allow you to finish in the money every night????? I think they would be charging a lot more than $12.99 in order to have access!

Seriously, you see the players projections and you can upload your own. If you don't agree or don't like whats there.....change them! This site is basically a calculator to tell you the best possible team based on PROJECTIONS. If it's a crystal ball you're after, go check out your local psychic.

I've been in many of the same lobbies as them... just look for their FC logos... or know their FD names also.

"especially when I see several of the FC guys posting really high scores"

Just out of curiosity, where are you seeing them post big numbers? I don't see any stuff on the site that shows their performance, so just wondering.

Very true... I've been in talks to David "FC" guy and I've let him know my thoughts. I normally don't like to post out publically, but you sometimes have to, if no one responds to you emails and such. I understand where you're coming from though.

I agree. Last night was the most pathetic projections. And they do not respond to emails. I am debating canceling soon if I do not see better results. It kind of annoys me that these guys are posting high numbers in their contests.

Agree... I've been using it as a tool, but no matter which players I lock or strategy ... still not coming out to what other FC guys scores are... there are many tools out there... only reason I started to use it more was because I was seeing other FG guys top of the rooms... If their tool not getting me there with research I do, DvP, usage rates, etc then I'm not seeing benefit right now.

My understanding is that this is intended to be a tool to use to assist you in your own research, not to entirely replace your own research.

It's not about $12.95... if you're promoting the tool and how great it is etc... then there's gotta be more to it... I've already given "OREO" a great suggestion to how you can make the site better, better user experience, there's also missed opportunities in branding, user interface etc. which I've talked briefly about to you I believe. I'm looking back what I've been saying... and yep, I've never expected a tool that will get me wins 100%. Just a tool that's better than what's out there if it's a paid for service is all because there's many free tools. How can you make it better... lol.. well I'm not going go into all details here but you have my email and hit me up anytime ... see what we can do.

Thanks.

Rbonanni and Robert Mcguire, I would be happy to refund and cancel your memberships if that is what you would like. I am sorry, but FC does not guarantee any results, if you are dissatisfied with or service and would like to cancel your accounts with a refund please let me know.

FC is definitely not a tout service. If you are just looking for someone else to give you lineups that you can play, I suggest looking through twitter, there are tons of guys that will promise you guaranteed results on there. Hell, if the lineup you pay for loses, they will even give you 2 more FREE! If that is what you are looking for, you shouldn't have a hard time finding it.

The best players in the world don't win everyday,

Agreed. Everyone is looking for that edge and so am I. I'm not expecting to win all the time, but if I can win little more than half using a "tool" ... then that would be great.

For some perspective on winning in DFS, "80% of the profits are made by 5% of the profitable players" , and only "10% of the players were profitable in 2013". Though i expect this gap to narrow as data becomes more and more available to the casual player, DFS is certainly not going to be easy if youre looking to make some consistent money.

http://www.sloansportsconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DraftKings.pdf

Agreed. Heck if I could even use the tool to get say 50 pts range of their top FC lineups that would be sweet... but the lineups I get after locking the must play guys and good matchup guys, I'm coming out 20 pts or less than the cash line. So I've kinda just taken a little break from FC tool for now and try again later I reckon'

I'd pay more for sure if I got some lineups similar to close to some of there's that's for sure... :)

Dude you really think this site is the secret code that will allow you to finish in the money every night????? I think they would be charging a lot more than $12.99 in order to have access!

Seriously, you see the players projections and you can upload your own. If you don't agree or don't like whats there.....change them! This site is basically a calculator to tell you the best possible team based on PROJECTIONS. If it's a crystal ball you're after, go check out your local psychic.