This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Multiday Slates

We just pushed out a small update, so we can include multiday slates. We are testing on Fanduel and Draftkings NBA for now as a lot more 2 day slates will occur as the playoffs wear on.

excellent work my friend!!!!

just saw that before i checked here...pretty nifty

Outstanding. Hopefully this feature will also be available for the upcoming NFL season as FanDuel has several Monday/Thursday slates.

Did this feature disappear? I can't find it on Fanduel-NBA.

I dont see it for either FD or DK

Same here. I don't see it for today (5/1), which doesn't make sense since it would have to be a two day slate with one game today and one game tomorrow. Am I just missing this, or can this get added back on?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the same thing was said one minute before me. Didn't mean to be redundant.

These multiday slates are a little more of a manual process right now for us, hence why I put "testing" in the original post. We should have them up for each NBA 2 game slate, but they may not be up immediately. I just pushed out an update to fix some of the issues with custom projections and 2 day slates. I am working on a possible NHL version now as well.

Any chance of getting the prices updated? I'm seeing very inaccurate pricing for NBA today.

I will take care of this now GunShow, sorry for the complete fuck up.

No problem! Thanks for your service!

I have a suggestion, for DK since players dnt lock until game time, can lineup rewind have the 2 day option as well? This way I can re-crunch with yesterdays actual scores and todays custom projections :)

This way I can re-crunch with yesterdays actual scores and todays custom projections :)

I think this would be an entirely new request. Currently, Lineup Rewind and Lineup Cruncher are 2 different functions. I don't know how it's structured but I would guess this data is kept in different databases but definitely different tables at least.

I'd like to get to the point where we can do multiple day/weeks of lineup rewinds. With the current every other day NBA playoff games a 2 day rewind would be great to see the optimal lineups across those 2 days. Right now you can see the top value plays but you can't construct rosters from just 2 NBA teams.

A date range on lineup rewind would also be nice to export data and look at trends for the last week or 2. Especially when 2 teams are playing in a 6- game series.