This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: So many players missing for mlb wtf

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADD ALL THE MISSING PLAYERS...INCIARTE,WEEKS, ETC..

First, we list starting players. Inciarte, is not starting, and it looks like weeks MAY play as a DH, but we dont have that confirmed. Second, dont ever shout at me in my own forum. Third, I have disabled your premium account for multi accounting, so you can take advantage of our free trial. Have a nice day.

lmao this site is ass

btw, you were right on the players. thanks. all is good now.

yet you ban me lmao...when I was right smh

I deleted your subscription for shouting at me and for multi accounting. I work extremely hard on this site, this is my home, you wont come into my home yelling and banging things around. There is a way you can ask for things to get what you want, and there is a way to ask that will get you kicked out of places. You seem young, Im guessing born in 1991, so you have plenty of time to learn this concept.

lmao

Its the 2nd day of MLB @rue21mike, calm down

Dave and the FC staff has been up front with all of us from the beginning that there would be bugs to be worked out early in the Season (for all sports).

I think the track record of FC speaks for itself.

And, while you were "right" about the issues, you went about pointing it out COMPLETELY wrong

What is multi accounting? If it's having two accounts, why would someone want 2 accts?

He had multiple accounts where he was trying to use the week free trial over and over. We have some security measures in place to prevent this type of stuff, but its not worth the time or energy to really go after anyone who is dead set on doing this.

Back to missing MLB players, I'm seeing quite a few for today.

* Didi Gregorius, starting SS for NYY tonight. I was able to add him through the player manager but he shows up as playing for ARI.
* Dan Uggla, starting 2B for WAS. I added him through the player manager but he still doesn't appear in the player pool.
* Travis d'Arnaud, starting C for NYM. I was unable to add him through the player manager (name shows RED when I try to upload).
* Cameron Maybin, starting CF for ATL, shows up as playing for SD.
* Mike Morse, starting 1B for MIA. I was unable to add him through the player manager (name shows RED when I try to upload).
* Steven Souza, starting RF for TB, I was unable to add him through the player manager (name shows GREEN when I try to upload but it doesn't appear in the uploaded players list or in the player pool).
* Allan Dykstra, starting 1B for TB. I was unable to add him through the player manager (name shows RED when I try to upload).
* Jose Abreu, starting 1B for CWS. I added him through the player manager but he still doesn't appear in the player pool.
* Gordon Beckham, starting 3B for CWS. I added him through the player manager but he still doesn't appear in the player pool.
* Carlos Sanchez, starting 2B for CWS. I added him through the player manager but he still doesn't appear in the player pool.

(still waiting on 11 more teams to confirm their lineups, so I expect this isn't even a complete list of today's missing players)

"we list starting players"

I assume you mean [i]expected [/i]starting players, as lineups generally aren't confirmed until the afternoon? I'd love to hear why you guys don't just list every player and let your users be responsible for making sure they don't roster inactive players. There's gotta be a better way than to only list in FC the projected starting lineup, right?

Thanks for everything, I know this is a work in progress, but it is a bit tedious to figure out which starting players are missing ... especially when I can't add most of them through the player manager and the ones I can add might end up under the wrong team.

So it looks like you guys are updating the ORDER column to show when a player is confirmed to be in the starting lineup (green vs yellow). This is a great feature. Maybe think about offering a way to select/deselect players based on whether they are starting ... make it easy for us to quickly exclude all unconfirmed starters, for example.

Hello Dave,
I could be mistaken but i thought at one point you said that all players would be available even if you dont have a projection for that player. Did that plan get scrapped? Appreciate the support on the site.

holy crap every player I am looking for on DK is missing.

Thanks Sounds of silence, this gives me a ton of stuff I can now address. I have some good ideas to fix all of this, and I am not speaking to just fixing individual issues but addressing the root problems so they are not an ongoing issue. We have also discussed some new filters like the one you mentioned, that is also something we will add in.

Modded: We still have plans to make it so that every player is available, it will probably be a separate function to search and then add them in. We dont want to make it more work to determine which guys are in the lineup, but we want to make it easy to add back in a player that we dont have listed as starting.

I am going to be hard at work, so that tomorrow is better than today was. Your detailed feedback is a huge help to all of this, I really appreciate it.