This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Updated NBA projections for today? (3/28/2015)

it's 6:20pm est and a tons of players on the hawks/warriors are now resting but no updates in projections. can we expect them today or is something wrong?

This is getting bad...I would not complain if this was a free website...but its not :(

Pretty upset about this

Sometimes things happen out of people's control so before you riot maybe let them explain and try to make it right to everyone

i'm all ears....updates have been few and far between lately, and now this

I mean....there's got to be some kind of explanation. This service was working outstanding for months.

I apologize for the lack of updates today. Typically everyone on the FC team play DFS everyday so we are on top of the updates through out the day. Yesterday and Today were slightly different as we are all in Las Vegas for the weekend as the first time we have even brought our team together in the same place to meet in person. We did put out some updates yesterday, and had planned to do the same today but ended up stuck out in the desert with no reception to put in the updates. I am not saying this is any excuse, but it is the truth and it is why the lack of updates occurred.

We are a small team and this was an issue that we will think about if we ever decide to do something all at the same time again.
I personally have been working hard on the next version update to the software as well as getting changes ready to make the best baseball lineups possible starting next week. I will be pushing out an update on Monday/Tuesday timeframe and then pushing out our baseball package before opening day.

I understand everyone's frustrations and I sincerely apologize, I am not sure what to do to make it up to you other than try to keep providing updates and improving our processes to make them more bullet proof. To those that support us, we sincerely thank you.

@Davs / [FC] Staff,

Please post your travel schedule somewhere on the site ;)

Everyone is making their way home in the morning, and updates should resume as normal :-) Sorry again that we dropped the ball yesterday, we will try to get some top notch projections this week so anyone that lost money can win it all back + some!

No worries on my end...I figured it was something and rolled with it.

Hope you guys had fun...I am off to LV next week myself.

Bring on baseball!

NBA is so fickle lately.

We will all live! Hope you at least won some money out there!