This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Allow "my pool" of players to save throughout the day

Hi all,

Just started using the site and I really enjoy it so far. One thing I noticed is I have to re-check the players I want to target each time I re-load the Lineup Cruncher, or if I switch to a different site. Would it be possible to insert a save feature so it remembers the players I checked or locked into my lineups?

Thanks!

I agree and if can be saved by account. For example, i use multiple computers throughout the day I would appreciate being able to save my pool to the account so i dont have to recheck players each time.

I was just about to post about this idea. Saving the state of the fantasy cruncher page would be great. I'd like to be able to save the sliders and settings such as # of unique players as well!

+1

Still looking for a solution to my problem, this saves countless hours of time if there was the ability for users to save the state of the page when last updated. Last week I noticed if I refreshed the page it would save "my pool" of players, but after hitting the refresh button yesterday I noticed it did not. Can anyone from the Fantasy Cruncher team shed some light on the subject please.

This is also one of my very few complaints on this website. Is this being addressed? Either way, some feedback would be appreciated as we know you can't do every thing that is requested.

This is a feature that would be very helpful as well. I like to start choosing my player pool on my tablet the night before and in the morning but switch to the computer later in the day and have to start all over again. Would help when late news comes out and I need to tweak my LU's on the fly with my cellphone.

Seems like a popular topic for an added feature, can anyone affiliated with the site please let the community know if this is being considered?

This will be added in a future release. After baseball, sometime in April.

Thank you, looking forward to MLB.

Any update on this? The amount of time I spend selecting my targets for the day, and then not having them save is getting really annoying. I have been having really good success using the projections with my targets for the night, and hopefully this is still a priority from the dev team.

Is there any update on this issue? I just signed up and the site this great but each time I login all changes made in player pool is gone.

It should be there if you're logging into the same computer and using the same browser. Make sure that you're on the same site that you made your initial changes on.

On a related note, we are very close to saving a lot our users' work to our servers so that the changes will be linked to account rather than computer/browser.

I am happy this is a feature, great work devs. Is there any way to save my "checked off players" aka targets between site selections? Obviously the scoring is different but in general it would be nice to at least use that ability. If not the ability to save who I have selected, maybe the ability to export who is checked to the other sites?