This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: February 1st 2015 Update

We have pushed out a new update to the site today that includes a few upgrades that you may notice.

• You can now use the game filter menu to select/deselect individual teams, you can also click the @ sign in the middle to select/deselect the game.

• In the game filter menu you will also see the Vegas lines and totals for each game.

• The tabs across the top of the players list shows how many players are in your pool, excluded, locked, and injured.

• When you calculate the lineups you will see a breakdown of the player usage rates across all of the lineups.

• At the bottom of each lineup card you can give it a name. Click, or double click on the default name (SiteName_1) and you can give that lineup a custom name.

• We are transitioning our backend data to Sports Data LLC. This will help eliminate some of the data issues we are having, and will allow us to grow and do some cool new things in the future. For you NHL guys, this is the fix for the lineup rewind being slow to update.

This has been a pretty busy month for us and we are getting ready to bring some more help on board so we can speed up development and keep improving FC. I want to personally thank all of our users, you guys are the motivation to keep getting better. We appreciate all of your ideas and we will continue to try and incorporate as many as possible. As always if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we love to hear from you. You can post here in the forum, use our contact page, or email us at support@fantasycruncher.com.

It looks great!! what a pleasant surprise this morning to see all the hard work. The game filter, custom names for lineup cards and player breakdown by % usage, vegas lines!! all good stuff

I want to thanks you guys for your hardwork and dedication for this tool. You guys are awesome . Now let's hope this wins me big bucks.

Thanks , I decided to stay with you guys, after trying several tool. Keep up the good work.

Awesome work guys!

Great job!

It looks great. Keep up the good work guys and you guys are gonna make it big!

Nice update.

Just joined the site and really appreciate all the hard work. Keep it up

I'm not one to really post testimonials....but I have to thank you guys for your hard work. I do my one research and put together my own spreadsheet of players that I target,,,but I do use this site for projections and to build my lineups.....I'm already 12K richer this year...and quite honestly your lineup builder tool has been a great resource for me....Thanks Again!

McShuvin

I'm not one to really post testimonials....but I have to thank you guys for your hard work. I do my one research and put together my own spreadsheet of players that I target,,,but I do use this site for projections and to build my lineups.....I'm already 12K richer this year...and quite honestly your lineup builder tool has been a great resource for me....Thanks Again!

McShuvin

Thats great! Its really nice hearing success stories from Fantasy Cruncher users. It also is great motivation to keep making the software better. Thank you for posting, may your good run continue!

FC Crew great job on the updates! Thanks for the hard work.

Keep up the great work, lads! Thanks for doing your thing and making this a happenin' place to be.

Thanks for all the hard work in updating the site. One improvement I have heard being mentioned was the ability for the users to change player positions especially when forming Fantasy Aces lineups. Any update on this?

Very useful features.
Thank You!

It looks like I can't view info on players by clicking them now. Is this a known issue? I'd like to be able to see past performance stats.

Nice update, so helpful! You guys save me a ton of time. I'm a beginner at DFS, but love it and have learned a great deal these past few months. A lot of that is because of this site. The new feature is just another time saver in researching. Thank you for so working hard for all of us!

When will MLB be ready?

Baseball?

I signed up today in anticipation. Cannot go premium without it...

Thanks,

Erik

Baseball?

I signed up today in anticipation. Cannot go premium without it...

Thanks,

Erik

We will be pushing out baseball in less than 3 hours.

Thank god I planned to do an all nighter tonight :D

Thank god I planned to do an all nighter tonight :D

You and me both!

Hey Dave,

I'm staying up late like everyone else. Anxiously awaiting the release of the MLB Cruncher.

I've got 15 tickets to the big MLB GPP on DK. How would you suggest I attack a tourney like that?