This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Win Fantasy Cruncher Premium FREE FOR LIFE!!

In case you haven't heard, we recently partnered with the iTeam network to bring you FC Draft. FCdraft.com is a Daily Fantasy Site where you can compete with players playing on FC Draft as well as players using other iTeam partner sites such as Rosters, BlitzFantasy and others. We will be supporting FC Draft lineup optimization on FantasyCruncher for FREE! Anyone can access this now, but in the coming days/weeks you will need to register for an FC Draft account in order to access to the optimizer.

iTeam is offering a Signup bonus of $40 in tournament dollars if you sign up this weekend and deposit $10 on FCdraft.com. You can use the promo code FCDRAFT when signing up to receive this offer!

FC is also going to offer some exclusive Free Rolls on FC Draft that will not be available anywhere else starting with this Sunday! We have just added a free roll that you will find at the top of the lobby, FC Draft Freeroll:

The prize structure is not listed on FC Draft but here are the prizes for the top 10 spots:
1st Premium FC For Life + 1 hours coaching with Jeff (00_oreo_00)
2nd 6 months of FC premium
3nd 3 months of FC Premium
4rd 2 months of FC Premium
5th 1 month of FC Premium
6th Fantasy Cruncher t-shirt
7th Fantasy Cruncher t-shirt
8th Fantasy Cruncher t-shirt
9th Fantasy Cruncher t-shirt
10th Fantasy Cruncher t-shirt

This is a multi-entry contest, where you can enter up to 27 lineups. Fantasy Cruncher supports CSV exporting and importing directly to FC Draft to make this quick and easy! You can find the lineup cruncher for FC Draft under the Sport / Site menu or just go here: https://www.fantasycruncher.com/lineup-cruncher/fcdraft/NFL/2016-week-6

Good luck this weekend!!

Additionally - If you are already subscribed to an iTeam site(rosters.com, blitzfantasy.com etc) , you will need to deactivate that account if you want to use FC Draft. You can email support on that site and they will de-activate so you can then sign up for FC Draft.

Do you have to withdraw your money from your account on Rosters or will it automatically transfer over.

Do you have to withdraw your money from your account on Rosters or will it automatically transfer over.

I am not 100% sure of their policies on that. I believe you will need to close and withdraw on Rosters and then open a new account on FC Draft. I would recommend emailing their support (support@rosters.com) to clarify, since you need to email them to close the account either way.

If you want to use FantasyCruncher for your lineups in the future you will need an FC Draft account, we will restrict access to the Lineup Cruncher to ONLY those players who have an account on FC Draft. We will not allow users playing on Rosters or other iTeam sites to use Fantasy Cruncher. So this is a great weekend to get switched over!

The website I had an account with is FantasyUp which is closed. Not sure what to do......

Email support@fantasyup.com and request your account there be closed. The original Fantasyup was rescued by iTeam when their owners couldn't pay out their users so the FantasyUp domain became one of iTeams skins. You may also want to cc: support@fcdraft.com just to make sure someone gets it and responds quickly.

keeps saying it cannot verify me.

The lineup upload to the FC Draft site is not working for me. After I download the template, paste the lineups in from the CSV generated on FC, the progress wheel in the upload window just spins and spins. I've tried formatting the CSV different ways with my pasted lineups and uploading again, but the same thing happens. Not sure if something is wrong with the formatting in the template I downloaded when Excel opens it on my computer, or something else. On a related item, what does "Proper formatting follows the sample lineup below where each line must contain exactly 11 commas and no blank lines allowed" mean in the instructions? I don't see commas anywhere in the template.

Thanks.

Followed instructions. Deposited my ten dollars. Got non of this? iTeam is offering a Signup bonus of $40 in tournament dollars if you sign up this weekend and deposit $10 on FCdraft.com. You can use the promo code FCDRAFT when signing up to receive this offer! I got 0 incentive at all...

I resolved this. Switched from Chrome to Firefox and it worked.

The lineup upload to the FC Draft site is not working for me. After I download the template, paste the lineups in from the CSV generated on FC, the progress wheel in the upload window just spins and spins. I've tried formatting the CSV different ways with my pasted lineups and uploading again, but the same thing happens. Not sure if something is wrong with the formatting in the template I downloaded when Excel opens it on my computer, or something else. On a related item, what does "Proper formatting follows the sample lineup below where each line must contain exactly 11 commas and no blank lines allowed" mean in the instructions? I don't see commas anywhere in the template.

Thanks.

I resolved this. Switched from Chrome to Firefox and it worked.

Thanks.
[/quote]

There was actually an issue with iTeam yesterday on the CSV uploads. They resolved it. It should work on any browser.

Followed instructions. Deposited my ten dollars. Got non of this? iTeam is offering a Signup bonus of $40 in tournament dollars if you sign up this weekend and deposit $10 on FCdraft.com. You can use the promo code FCDRAFT when signing up to receive this offer! I got 0 incentive at all...

You can enter the freeroll FOR FREE, so do that today. For the deposit bonus, email support@fcdraft.com and they will get it squared away.

so your FCDraft.com link is not an affiliate link (for FC)? i can just create a new account directly using main domain fcdraft.com link yes?
then deposit $10 and i email you for the $40 bonus bucks?

thanx in advance,
alx

oh, i guess typing in the promo code 'FCDRAFT' links you as being affiliated with fcdraft.com