This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NHL today?

It's 10 am EST and all I can see are yesterday's games and players for DK NHL. Is something going on? I'm hoping this isn't typical as I generally make my lineups in the morning. Thanks.

hammer,
are you able to make a line-up on draftkings site itself?
all i get is a database error when trying to enter a lineup. (10am eastern)
when trying to set up a hockey league, it only allows me to make a reservation, not fill out a lineup and set up the league.
that's probably why fantasycruncher doesn't have anything yet, because the data from draftkings feed itself is still bad.

hammer,
are you able to make a line-up on draftkings site itself?
all i get is a database error when trying to enter a lineup. (10am eastern)
when trying to set up a hockey league, it only allows me to make a reservation, not fill out a lineup and set up the league.
that's probably why fantasycruncher doesn't have anything yet, because the data from draftkings feed itself is still bad.

Yes, I made a few lineups within the last 1 1/2 hours. It let me input players and create full lineups. I didn't have the issues you are speaking of.

Draftkings and fanduel didn't get player data listed until sometime this morning around 7-8am PST. We put up the data shortly after that. You should be good to go now.

Draftkings and fanduel didn't get player data listed until sometime this morning around 7-8am PST. We put up the data shortly after that. You should be good to go now.

Oh ok, I didn't know the data wasn't up until this morning. We're all good to go now. Thanks!

Hey 3 Dogg~! Always love playing in your contests. If you have twitter jump on my account so we can chat "Annadad71" there too. Peace