This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Matt Duffy missing on FD MLB

Matt Duffy is missing. It won't even let me add him via the player manager. He's starting and batting 6th today. please fix asap

There's also a Matt Duffy for HOU now. .... not that you should use him.

Suggestion, pick another guy with same salary that you don't want to use. Then global swap him on FD after loading from the csv.

The matt Duffy in houston was what was causing the issue. It has been corrected for now, he is listed.

shit, I kept the wrong duffy, I am correcting now.

Daniel Murphy missing on Draftkings as well on Washington

Daniel Murphy missing on Draftkings as well on Washington

I see him.

UGH. For whatever reason the OTHER Matt Duffy ended up in my lineups because of him being listed as SF here on the site. Not only that I ended up without any of the SF Matt Duffy that I want. Assuming I don't get super lucky and still win with the wrong Matt Duffy on my team, FantasyCruncher lost me $36 today and I'm not too happy about that. I obviously disabled the NY/HOU game so i certainly thought I was safe from accidentally having players from that game.

This is one of the first times I've seriously considered cancelling my subscription here and looking at other options. That said I generally love this site and it's platform/tools especially for NBA. I play lots of real money daily and love this site, but what if I was making 150 grand slam entries(I considered it today with the huge overlay)? I would have been out $450 real dollars. I typically enter my entries at the last moment possible so i can get things as good as possible so there was no way of me knowing or correcting this error on time for fanduel.

UGH. For whatever reason the OTHER Matt Duffy ended up in my lineups because of him being listed as SF here on the site. Not only that I ended up without any of the SF Matt Duffy that I want.

I had this same issue.

Making this matter worse, he gets a 2RBI single in his first at bat. :(

Aaaaaand now a homer and 4RBI. To say I'm pissed is an understatement.

the boston - cleveland game got postponed for weather. (4:10 start)
at 3:58 i was going to blame fantasycruncher for it and then decided that would be silly.
i realized that goofy stuff happens and sometimes you need to build in a little extra time in case things go wrong.
got my list of pitchers out (in case kluber couldn't go and made the change.
took the outfielder from that game and replaced him also.
had time to spare because i planned ahead for goofy stuff that happens.
at 5:15 i'm happy, smiling, and still loving fantasycruncher.
i guess i'm having a better day than you.

yeah he's the only player i missed in the stack. i have some solid line ups too.