This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Additional DFS Sites

Would it be possible to add newer DFS sites, especially with the news of StarsDraft essentially leaving the market? First two I would like to see would be FantasyDraft and Draftpot. I'm sure others may have suggestions as well. Just a thought...

Agree with this. FantasyDraft has quickly become a strong mid-tier site and would love to see them integrated.

Thanks guys!

I second for draftpot PLEASE

and fantasy draft

I play OwnThePlay quite a bit for NFL. would really love to have FC support them, and NBA too!

I'm also not sure if it's even remotely possible, but I think if you were to create the ability for us to create our own settings so places that are unsupported if we really wanted to use your projections and your awesome algorithm we could get it to work for the smaller sites. i can download the pricing from the DFS site, and maybe i could essentially customize FC in a way that the smaller DFS sites are possible to use too.

Is there going to be NBA for Yahoo on DC?

Is NBA cruncher working for you guys?

We are talking with Draftpot now and they may be the next site we add support for.

Awesome!

I'd like to put vote in for fantasyhub ... not quite even a 2nd tier site I'd say but on par with some of the others offered ... I love the concept, I will be playing there in the future, AND I think it would be great because

1) They're running a lot of promo GPPs that are almost guaranteed to overlay in NFL and NBA right now it seems, to try to get people to join ... and
2) Seemingly nowhere else has an optimizer compatible with them. I THINK dailyfantasycafe.com might have one for NFL, not sure about other sports. But that's all I've seen. So if we're the only ones that have that advantage, I'd love to take full advantage of that!

Would also like FantasyDraft. They seem to be filling the void of StarsDraft leaving, at least for me.

Any update on Draftpot?