This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Editing lineups on FanDuel (or DK)

The API integration with FanDuel is a huge step forward for the FantasyCruncher tool - thank for you doing it.

Now that we have it, more things become important, right? The biggest two I can think of are:

1. Ability to edit lineups after entering the contest with, perhaps, a "dummy" lineup. For basketball, given all of the injury news leading up to lock, this a must have. Of course, you want to secure "spots" earlier in the day, and then put in the "real" lineups as close to lock as possible to reflect all information.

- I'm not sure what the API's allow for but it'd be great to edit multi-entry GPP as well as assign multiple lineups to all of the cash games I have

2. Getting the UI right - it's gotta be tough to deliver a rock-solid UI that allows for easy, intuitive editing.

Any thoughts on when this might be possible? And, if you need help brainstorming a UI or testing, I'm happy to help.

This would be huge as I am getting real thrown off by the late changes and I can't edit 30-40 lineups in 4 minutes.

The biggest problem here is actually Fanduels policy towards editing lineups. They don't allow it. If that policy changes we will work towards this. Its definitely something we want to do.

There is no publically-accessible FanDuel API, is there?

There is no publically-accessible FanDuel API, is there?

nope