This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: New User

I am totally new to Fantasy Cruncher. Ive been playing Fanduel for 2 years now. Won a little money here and there. Any tips from you guys on using this tool? Is it worth the $30 a month.

first off, where'd you get $30 a month?
my rate is lower than that, but maybe i'm locked in at a lower rate because i've been a subscriber for awhile.
to some of us, it's worth so much more in terms of time saved, headaches that are eliminated, and ease of use.
if you compare projections across different sports, which i did earlier this year for baseball and basketball, fantasy cruncher stacks up real well against projections from rotowire, basketball monster, and numberfire.
you also get to load in your own projections, which is easy to do.
if you want it to pick all of your players and win lots of money without doing any research and adjusting some things, then you may be disappointed.
lots of people are constantly asking for more features and the staff does a good job of trying to please everyone.
you should give it a shot for at least 2 months and i think you'll be happy that you did.

We lock our users at the price they sign up at, we've raised our prices over the past year.

Yeah it's at $30 right now. Thanks for your advice!

Its well worth it imo.

Of course you've got to use your own intuition on some players, you're not going to find any set of projections or optimizer where you can just "plug and play" and consistently win, but, FC is one of the better tools out there imo

If you do NBA you have to tweak big time. If you just take given lineup you will miss out the Canaans and Gerald Greens who were must plays last night.