This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Draftkings lineup export update

We have some good news and some bad news regarding exporting directly to Draftkings. We have spoken with Draftkings and at the moment they do not want Draftkings users to pass their credentials through FC. While it was not a security risk, it does currently violate their terms of service that each user agreed to. Until we can come up with a better solution, we have developed a Chrome plugin that will facilitate exporting lineups directly to Draftkings. The good news is you can now single export lineups, as well as mass export lineups with the use of the plugin. The bad news is you can now only export from the Chrome desktop browser. When you produce lineups and attempt to export, you will be prompted to install the plugin if you do not already have it. You will also see an "export tools" option at the top of the produced lineups, which will expand to show mass exporting options.

We are also currently working with Fanduel on a solution for exporting lineups. I am hoping to get the technical details worked out quickly and then we can allow the exporting of lineups directly into contests on Fanduel.

Direct link to extension on chrome web store

If you have any questions or comments please let us know!

When I click on Export Line up it pops open the advanced options window

When I click on Export Line up it pops open the advanced options window

You are using a cached version of some of the files, thanks for reminding me, I have made a change that will force your browser to get a new version now. A refresh should take care of this issue. If you still have a problem, please email support: support@fantasycruncher.com

Not getting prompted to install the plug-in...maybe post the link to the plug in so it can be downloaded ...this is the main reason I started the service again being able to export with hopes of FD and FA etc being added later.. so now I have to favorite players on rotoGr and use their tool which is in the app store and east to get and use. Great tool and great substance ...GUI not so much...and a reset button would be nice for us nerds that check every combo of variables known to man..just sayin ...lol..thanks

typing at same time..haha..I did that but might be overlap I'll try again''thx

WORKS GREAT.....Refresh after installation...create LU's ..click the show export tools arrow on top of list of players used..select the time of slate to be used...there will be a tick box on each Line Up next to the salary total up top..tick that check mark to export...if you get an error try clearing history for last hour..and make sure you are SIGNED IN to your Draft Kings account...and Bob's your uncle

I have a few questions:

How does the plugin determine which draftkings account to use? Multiple draftkings users under one roof and I want to make sure we are not accidentally exporting lineups to the wrong account.

'Export without entering': Will future updates include the ability to export lineups and enter into contests at the same time?

Lastly will it be possible to export and overwrite a lineup that is already in a contest at some future date. That would be nice for last minute swaps of entire lineups.

Thanks for the great tool!! good work

I have a few questions:

How does the plugin determine which draftkings account to use? Multiple draftkings users under one roof and I want to make sure we are not accidentally exporting lineups to the wrong account.

'Export without entering': Will future updates include the ability to export lineups and enter into contests at the same time?

Lastly will it be possible to export and overwrite a lineup that is already in a contest at some future date. That would be nice for last minute swaps of entire lineups.

Thanks for the great tool!! good work

The plugin will only work with your Draftkings account that is currently logged in through chrome on the computer you are using. Its probably best to just have another tab open with whatever account you wish to use.

We will have entering directly into contests and editing lineups at some point in the near future, my money is on before the NFL season.

honestly, i've lost so much over the past few days, this might be a good thing. lol

Projections >>> Script

Awesome work guys... all we're missing now is Fanduel which I know is coming soon. You guys are providing an amazing product keep up the good work. I really appreciate it!

Is there a reason for this? Is it because DK doesn't want 3rd party sources to be able to import lineups directly into their site? I know Rotogrinders has something similar to the plugin you guys have made. Is that also the same reason they haven't made a web-based application for it?

Can you please create a cruncher and export tool for NASCAR on draftkings? I enter my own projections