This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Projections.

I have done a few MLBlineups using crunchers. No changes except scratched players. I have come in bottom 5% in all my test runs. The NBA lineups untouched were actually pretty good and I could always rely on the plug ins that I got. Are the MLB projections that bad or was it just a bad few days. Not knocking you guys. Just haven't ever done MLB. Wanted to know how good the projections were. I know this is just an optimizing website but are these projections decent so far? Any input from users would be appreciated.

i am having better luck making my own without using the optimizer unfortunately.

I would only use for plugs but I am not going to unless I get some feedback.

I've seen a lotta cruncher lineups up top last couple days...may be a good time to give it a try

Yesterday was a pretty good day, I used the default lineup in a handful of small contests and then entered one I modified into the WSOP Main event satellite for $27 that paid $12,500. The default lineup would have won, my lineup was no where close. :-( I am still kicking myself, oh well. On to the next one!

Yeah I saw the 192.5. I threw the default in the night before it and the night after it. Unfortunately they were the wrong ones but I'll keep watching. I think the 192.5 would cover multiple bad nights if you were doing gpp.