This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Player Uniqueness

I have added an optional field before you calculate that will change the number of unique players per lineup. By default this has always been set to 1, meaning each lineup needed to have at least 1 different player from every other lineup (otherwise all lineups would be identical) and you can keep it at 1 to keep the original functionality.

If you would like, you can set it anywhere from 2 to 9 unique players per lineup and the lineups that are produced are now more unique from the other lineups. The easiest way to think about this is in reverse. If you set it to be at 3 unique players per lineup, that means you can have 6 players that can be identical on each lineup.

This is a feature that is really only needed if you are going to enter multiple lineups in 1 tournament, and you would like to have each lineup be more unique.

I just wanted to say this is an awesome site and appreciate it being up here.... still trying to get the hang of daily fantasy, but getting a little better ;)

Great feature, thank you!

thanks for this

I'm here..welcome

Is there a specific number you'd choose for each number of lineups you are creating?

Off the topic. Does anyone know what's wrong with the website it only shows mil vs ind and no fanduel projections at all.

Off the topic. Does anyone know what's wrong with the website it only shows mil vs ind and no fanduel projections at all.

There is only 1 game tonight