This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA Settings, Rules and Groups

I need some help with the above. I always seem to have very solid projections and my player pool is perfect for me. The problem is that I do not know how to essentially use the settings, rules and groups appropriately. If anyone has some advanced advice it would be greatly appreciated. For example, I currently have max players per team set at 2 on a normal slate. When I crunch I tend to get lineups with 2 players from the same team in a myriad of lineups which is fine, but I have a couple questions; first, can I set a rule that will allow me to have lineups with only one stack of 2 players instead of 2x2x2 etc? Next, Is there a way to a rule that says IF two Bucks THEN use Kemba? I only see an option that makes me force a position in stacking rules or limit rules. Next, is there an optimal way to use groups? What I want in my crunches is ultimately a wide range of lineups using the players in my pool spread out across the slate. I can't count how many times I have zero PMR going into the final game of the slate and in a good spot to do well. Thanks.

" I can't count how many times I have zero PMR going into the final game of the slate and in a good spot to do well."

Someone smarter than me can educate you on groups and rules, but as for your observation above, don't worry about that. It should not be your goal to have people in the last games of the night for only that reason. Think about it, in order to HAVE roster spots open later, it will mean that you didn't select players from earlier games, and you won't go into that last set of games [i]with as many points as you have now.[/i]

Select your best plays, irrespective of what time they get played, and don't worry about still having action when the games are still going. It might end up being more fun for you, but I doubt it will be as profitable.

I do select the best plays and have been playing DFS successfully for 6 years now. Not to discredit your statement, but how many times have you won a GPP with no PMR left going into the final game/s of a slate? Not to mention, there's real ownership benefits to having access to late games. @taicheese @00oreo00

I would suggest checking out https://www.twitch.tv/mlora for all the answers you seek.

C'mon Dave! I am not new. I already have sought out these questions with Manny and others before I came here. I am seriously having some serious issues with my crunches and can't figure out the things I am asking.