This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA/NFL Lifetime membership and T-Shirt Giveaway: Logo edition Round 2

Hi Everyone,

We are running this promo again with a new spin. If you use our logo and win a GPP with at least 5000 entrants, we will send you a brand smacking new FC T-Shirt. Also, at the end of the current NFL and NBA season we will be awarding a free lifetime membership to the user with the highest single tournament cash for each sport.

Here is the logo we would like you to use on the DFS sites:

If you win a GPP please post a screenshot and link in this thread showing the logo, as well as your place in the standings. Also, please contact customer service with your shirt size and address.

Thanks and Happy Crunching!

- Jeff

No love for NHL GPP winners?

Can I add my name on the logo?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/16715899?uc=259344004

so based on post #4, shouldn't there be zero PMR? (player minutes remaining)
remember the guy that photoshopped his screen shot earlier in the year trying to get a free lifetime?

Hope you land yourself a new shirt tonight, Oreo... oh, and maybe a few extra $$$ too. Good luck! Enjoy the sweat

so for those who don't know...
fantasycrunchers' own 00oreo00 is sitting in 1st place in the 2.5 million draftkings milly maker heading into monday nights game 12/14.
$3 entry with 958,333 teams.
1st prize = $1 million
2nd = $100k
3rd = $50k
good luck oreo.

update @ 11:20 eastern

odell beckham crushes hopes and dreams of everyone who was in the top 10 before the night started.

The person closest behind him has $4000 left in the payroll -- which means it could very well be the Dolphins WR Parker (who costs $4000).

So when this hits we all get free FC for life and T-shirts, right ;-) ?

GL big time! Fun to "know" someone in that position going into tonight!

I could have made that lineup! ;-)

Good luck!

Man on man ... that OBJ TD ... what an effort though, Oreo. Now go get some Gatorade, I'm sure you're dehydrated. #TheSweatWasReal

Do I win a lifetime membership for winning a double up? 1590 entrants and first place

Here's my latest win, placing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, and 10th (with a total of 36 of 58 cashes in this contest). Most of my lineups had Leuer (rookie mistake missing out on the news that he was out), so I missed out on even more $. Still, it's a good way to end the year. Thanks again to FC!

(Open image in a new tab, not sure how to resize it lol)

nice job last night!

High scoring affair, I barely made money with 332 (Final cash spot in the Monster)

Keep it up

There's another GPP win just this week (tied for 1st), as well as taking 5th and 6th. Here's a link to the contest: https://goo.gl/vuIeIA

Hit a $20k win tonight. https://www.fanduel.com/games/15081/contests/15081-23474076/entries/448281706/scoring

Yes, I want that free FC for life. And more swag.

Congrats...I saw that FC Logo in 1st last night!! Its Cool to see FC users representing!!

I saw Comfortably Numb in 1st last night as well which is why I came to the forum today to see if he would post here today. Had a question for you Numb. The news for Ajinca came out around 6:20pm if I remember correctly. Did you go back and manually create your lineups or did you still use FC to create your lineups? How big was your core player pool because before the last game played you had a lot of entries near the top of the leaderboard.

I was high on Ajinca earlier in the afternoon. The coach said the lineup change was bc of the matchup, and last game vs IND he was very good so I had him in almost half of my lineups. I created and uploaded all of my lineups after the Jrue news broke. I was high on several guys but apparently not the right guys because I had a lot of Ajinca and a lot of Turner and still only managed one lineup in the top 50.

Not winning the lifetime membership off this, but I'll take a t-shirt. Went to bed with 3 of the slants started, me losing most of my entry fee, woke up dreading to see how bad it truly turned out and instead saw a 502% ROI for the night.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/22620973?uc=373650428