This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: site seemed really slow from 6:28 until 6:55 eastern

i got a few gateway errors and it just took forever.
maybe it was just me.

definately not just you, there was alot of players on twitter that experienced the same, I know I had to delay my player selection to games from 8:10Pm

no it was running slow the last 3-5 days around 6-7 EST for me too, and i know of a few others. do you think maybe since NBA is back, and there more volume on the site, is causing this?

no it was running slow the last 3-5 days around 6-7 EST for me too, and i know of a few others. do you think maybe since NBA is back, and there more volume on the site, is causing this?

First, this thread was originally started 4 months ago. So this is a separate issue.

Second, I am assuming your issues were related to DK NBA. DK NBA still has an issue we have yet to fully resolve. The problem is there are hundreds of split position players, which causes our current solving solution to take much longer. We developed an alternative solving algorithm, however after originally deploying, we realized there were some issues where it would produce invalid lineups.

Unfortunately it's not a trivial problem, but it is something we are actively working on to find a solution.

If you have any issues in the future, it's probably best to just email support@fantasycruncher.com.

i will thanks... and it was for nhl DK, FD nhl works fine