This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: requests

1) Ability to save love/hate players. Obviously may want to use them regardless of favoritism towards them or not sometimes but nice to remember what they've done to us in the past. Still include them in projections unless intentionally excluded on that slate by the user on that day, but maybe a red heart or broken heart symbol (just a suggestion, could be thumbs up/thumbs down arrow, etc.).

2)Ability to add personal notations for certain players to be included in the player info popups.

3)Ability to set alarm or add to LU suggestions for certain situations as reminders. Such as, if we love a certain player when he play against certain team it would remind us if it were to slip our minds. Almost as our own personal blog of people we may look to target that day.

4)Ability to lock a team or possibly two for team and full game stacking LU options.

5)Ability to choose the percentage of LU's you would optimally have each player in your LU's. Say you like 5 PG's but want 1 in at least 30% and another in 20% and so on. You always hear people say i have so and so in such a percentage amount of lineups but I'd like to be able to DO that. Such as today, every projection was telling me Hibbert when I really liked the Zaza against CHI play. The projections were right but I would still have liked to get MY picks in there, even if it was only some, I'd like a say in it, because obviously, NONE of us are ever totally right! Rotogrinders you can add favorites so maybe that would be a nice addition. But again, the ability to REMEMBER the favorites would be nice too.

Anyway, thanks for taking this into consideration. Sorry for a lot of caps but I think it helps show emphasis where its needed. Thanks again and good luck everyone!!

These are all great suggestions, thank you for them! I will be adding them to the development list and will incorporate a few soon.

Thanks

These are all great suggestions, thank you for them! I will be adding them to the development list and will incorporate a few soon.

Thanks

Looking forward to it. Thanks!