This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Player Stats

First of all I wanted to say that since I started using your website a week ago, I have not had a losing night. This website is a godsend and I selfishly hope that no one finds out about you guys.

Without asking you fixed my critique of being able to just click on the teams that you want to draw from but my only complaint is that when I am doing research and I click on a player, the stats are not up date. For instance I clicked on Smart from the Celtics and you do not have the Feb 1st stats there. I have to go on another site to look at what the player did last game. Its just another step that takes time and is probably easily corrected.

Thanks for great website!
Dave Santella

I want to caution you, success can breed a sense of invincibility and inevitably you will lose, even using Fantasy Cruncher. We have seen it before with one of our users, and its not pretty when someone starts playing too large thinking they cant ever lose and then do lose. So while we obviously want all of our users to have success, try to exercise a little caution.

As far as the stats, I do show Marcus Smarts stats from 2015-02-01. We should have all the stats now, we did go through a change over the weekend where we went from scraping data around the internet to paying for a data service that should be 100% reliable going forward. If you find anything that is incorrect you can email us at support@fantasycruncher.com and we will look into it right away.

Also, you can click on a players name inside of the stats window and that will take you directly to that players rotoworld page in a new tab. This is a quick way if you want to double check a players news, or if you want to see the depth chart for that player. Its what I currently do during my research.

Thanks for posting, congrats on your great start!

Thanks for quick answer. I always use bankroll management to limit losses on any particular day. I realize every night you are one quick toe stub (Beal) from across the board lineup decimation.

Thanks
Dave S