This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: new football season = stupid money is playing baseball

i forgot how profitable the first month of football season is playing baseball.
there are always people with new money sitting in there account that think they can conquer any sport.
i mostly switched over to draftkings "arcade baseball"
there aren't hardly any games loaded with 6 to 10 players with the exact same lineups in 50/50's.
fantasy cruncher is a real help to the bankroll.
i set up a 25 player free game every night and we have about 10-15 active players who have a "side game" that adds up totals for the week and month.
can't wait for hockey, so even more stupid money arrives.
find your niche, get good at it, and your profits will grow.
good luck guys and thanks again cruncher team.

Arcade mode over the last 3 weeks has just been printing $$$ ... I wasn't going to say anything, but you did so make that $$$!

Arcade mode over the last 3 weeks has just been printing $$$ ... I wasn't going to say anything, but you did so make that $$$!

I think when people find an edge, they don't want to tell anyone! I don't blame them. Anyone have any experience using FC for MMA? I think our MMA numbers are the best you will find anywhere.

theOtherDave - Its the same premise as not showing your own hands and not letting people know about their "tells" at a poker table ... Information and Application of "obtained" Knowledge = An edge, which you would like to keep to yourself ...

MMA & ALL of FC's additional offerings are the reason I'm here in the 1st place ... Signed up/Migrated to FC about 2 hours ago (Have subscriptions with QL, GuruElite and 1 other) - Love it already ...

Rob

aw christ, it's the "you let the cat out of the bag, you idiot" backlash.

it's like fishing... there's a big difference between saying " you may want to try the north end of the pond mister jones"
as opposed to saying " go to the north side of the pond, find the spot with 3 trees together with the big rock by the ledge, cast your line 10 feet in front of the rock and you'll catch more fish than anyone out there."

big difference in information shared.
sorry if any of you get your butt hurt by saying "find your niche and play arcade baseball" so you don't have to play against all of those duplicate entries in the regular game. that's why i love hockey, there's just so much stupid money. you'll end up with people having goalies that aren't even starting in the net in your 50/50 games. big salaries getting zero points night after night. you are basically only playing against 90 percent of the entries instead of everyone. any edge you can find is worth exploiting.