This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NFL Pick Em

A feature that would allow us to make Pick Em lineups that DK now offers would be great.

I am not completely ruling it out, but we don't have plans at this point to add the pick em style contests to FC. There are a few issues, first, this is not really something that needs optimization since there are no restrictions on players you take other than 1 from each tier. So the #1 optimal lineup would simply be the top fantasy point projected player from each tier.

All the players would have the positions of T1, T2 etc, so to get the other features of FC to work correctly, we would need to augment our system to detect the player's tier position, AND the player's actual position since each tier can have players from different real world positions. I am just not sure how valuable it would ultimately be, other than the ability to quickly create many lineups.

I am reserving judgement on the format for the time being, I don't know if it will catch on, but I will keep an eye on it.

If we could just get a tab that shows only the Pick Em players in the slate (for NFL and MLB), I would be happy! It's tough trying to sort through all the player projections to find whom to select for a lineup.

Is there any way you can set up a template where the user must input the players? i.e.

How many tiers does this game have?

How many players does each tier have?

Which players do you want to add to tier 1, 2, 3,...etc.

I don't mind doing the leg work if you can get me a template for these games.

Setting exposure limits for each player in each tier was what would be the best benefit for generating multiple lineups!

but wouldn't the line ups still be the generic 2 sp, 1c, 1 first base, etc plus be cap restricted? if we could turn off cap and allow as many of a position it would be fine.

but wouldn't the line ups still be the generic 2 sp, 1c, 1 first base, etc plus be cap restricted? if we could turn off cap and allow as many of a position it would be fine.

No, not at all. The tiers do not necessarily match with real world positions. Some tiers have mixed positions.

I'm not sure I understand. I was asking will FC be able to run line ups if I set groups equal to tiers on dk.

I'm not sure I understand. I was asking will FC be able to run line ups if I set groups equal to tiers on dk.

I don't think that would work, since the other rules would still be applied regarding the positions.

I don't think that would work, since the other rules would still be applied regarding the positions.[/quote]

okay that's what I thought.

also, the suggestion of creating a template that allows us to make our own tiers and place players is out of the question.

if you could just set up an 8 position template that ignores cap and position that would be very useful. I can do my own work to input tiers and i'm sure many others wouldn't mind either.

Is it possible that you guys could create a template on FC for each tier? Positions wouldn't matter this way as each tier would play the role of a "position". When you download the csv file from DK for the players available for the slate there is a column already saying which tier they are in if this would help? DK has released contest that allows up to 150 entries for these pickems and being able to set exposure limits, fades, locks, etc. would be a great tool.

If we add Draftkings pickem style to FC we will do it fully. We have not decided either way if we will be supporting this or not.

I respect that. For now I'm just playing h2h and/or 50/50 so I just need to do one line up which isn't hard at all. For gpps though it would be very useful. Thanks for your response.

Dont add it

Dont add it

Reverse psychology attempt, or you want me to work on Soccer instead??

We have had some interest in Pickem, it could happen.

Mass multi-entering gpps is by far my favorite and the most interesting and skillful DFS game type. Would love to have this feature supported for pickem from fantasycruncher.

Yeah this needs added. Hard to make 150 lineups by hand.

work on soccer instead :D

Today is the day!

Today is the day!

Awesome and its well put together! Thanks for taking customers request to heart and following through! Well done.

Today is the day!

Awesome and its well put together! Thanks for taking customers request to heart and following through! Well done.[/quote]

This is still a labor of love, I do it for you guys! Getting this right was no small feat, make sure you select the right slate in the game filter, cause the player data jumps all over the place:

Todd Gurley:
Thur - T6
Sun - T5
Sun-Mon - T7
Afternoon Turbo - T3

GL this weekend, someone go win 6 figures!

Today is the day!

Awesome and its well put together! Thanks for taking customers request to heart and following through! Well done.[/quote]

This is still a labor of love, I do it for you guys! Getting this right was no small feat, make sure you select the right slate in the game filter, cause the player data jumps all over the place:

Todd Gurley:
Thur - T6
Sun - T5
Sun-Mon - T7
Afternoon Turbo - T3

GL this weekend, someone go win 6 figures![/quote]

Literally love you.