This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: % Owned

I posted this on someone else's topic but I thought I would make sure it gets seen (attention).

I have been using this site for about a week now. I import my own projections, and what I really enjoy is it mixing and matching a high number of GPP entries for me, based on my projections.

The one thing I would LOVE added would be for somehow the program to add up and calculate the % owned of each particular player when creatinig a high number of teams. So if I create 50 lineups tonight, it would tell me how many times I used Paul Gasol, etc..

Just a thought! Thanks for your time!

Wow, no reply here and it was added!

What a nice freaking surprise today! Thanks so much!

I actually mentioned this awhile back. I was hoping to be able to TELL it I want Pau Gasol in 75% of my lineups and Marc Gasol in 50% etc, but this is close enough. Awesome add guys thank you!

This is the first step towards allowing you to determine what %'s you want to be used. That will be in the next update, which should be in a couple of weeks.

Also, we read every one of the suggestions that are requested. While I don't respond to everyone individually ( I do try), every suggestion is discussed by our team and this is where we get a ton of ideas for our future. This is not some huge company, you guys ask, and we try to deliver. Look for a ton of new stuff this year! Thanks again for all of your support.

This is the first step towards allowing you to determine what %'s you want to be used. That will be in the next update, which should be in a couple of weeks.

awesome! i can't wait for this! this would be so useful when you want to fade someone just slightly and not altogether. keep up the good work!

awesome! i can't wait for this! this would be so useful when you want to fade someone just slightly and not altogether. keep up the good work![/quote]

If I may suggest an alternative for now, if you want to slightly fade someone, you can lower their projected score until you start seeing him show up in fewer and fewer lineups.