This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: September 15th Update

We pushed out a small update this morning that addresses a few items, here is a brief run down:

• Corrected an issue with the NFL Position stacking, where when a rule was in place to stack a QB with WR, it would allow a QB to be used without a WR, if no WRs were in the playerpool. (it was talked about here: https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2181) This should now work as expected.

• Added an easy way to remove projections without going to player manager. When you have a custom projection now, you will see a little x icon in the projection box that you can use to remove the projection

• Last but not least, we added exposure uploading!! This has been requested many times and I can finally cross it off the list. In Player Manager you now will see a 3rd column that is optional, you do not need to add anything to this column if you do not want, but you can upload exposure %s here. They should be whole numbers between 1-100.

To add exposure uploading, I needed to rewrite a ton of code, which also now utilizes the server for exposures. This means, when you move from device to device, the exposures will be the same everywhere, just the way the projections are currently.

Let me know if you guys find any bugs or have any issues with these updates, or if you have any other feedback I'm always happy to hear it!

--EDIT Sept. 16th --
One more quick update to mention that I just pushed out, we now also support a filter for the games based on slate. This is only available to Draftkings and Fanduel where we have slate data and it will auto update as slates are added. We check for new slates every hour, on the hour. You probably cant miss it, but here is where it is located:

Any plans on adding FantasyDraft or DraftDay for NFL?

so awesome, love the exposure persistence. Thanks!

Any plans on adding FantasyDraft or DraftDay for NFL?

Not at this time.

Oh my goodness, do I see what I think I am seeing?!? I can now lock PLAYER X into 25% of my lineups if I want to? If I make 100 teams, PLAYER X will show up exactly 25 times?

loving that 69% exposure. How do you know all my tricks?

Any way to disable applying exposure settings so we dont have delete them when working on small slates like turbo and primetime?

Filter games by slate is a tad glitchy in firefox. I can't choose a slate in the drop down with my mouse. I have to use the arrow/enter keys. Not a big deal though. Thanks for adding that.

Filter games by slate is a tad glitchy in firefox. I can't choose a slate in the drop down with my mouse. I have to use the arrow/enter keys. Not a big deal though. Thanks for adding that.

Thanks for pointing this out, this was an issue on Firefox and Internet Explorer. I have updated the code so it should work on all browsers now.

Could the upper/new slate filter match up to the download slate filter automatically?

Could the upper/new slate filter match up to the download slate filter automatically?

It does this already.

The filter by slate feature is not acting correctly. All games are covering the projections and the drop down box will not remove.

The filter by slate feature is not acting correctly. All games are covering the projections and the drop down box will not remove.

I am assuming you are talking about on a mobile device? I have put in a fix for this, if you try now it should be working as intended. If you are still having issues, let me know.