This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Soccer/EPL

How about a little soccer up in here? Draftkings said they were expanding in Europe... Could pick up a few subscribers there

Agree with this.. any soccer DFS updates coming soon? There is NOTHING that exists for MLS/EPL for lineup crunching on the internet. Could be a huge niche!

would really like this

the world would be a better place with EPL soccer.
maybe in 5 years we could get the sport of curling from Canada in the winter for dfs.
rocks and hammers are awesome baby!!

YES! Soccer PLease !

EPL starts in August, any chance?

Did Euro and Copa America. It was a challenge making multiple lineups. I was able to come up with my own projections that were decent but often my inefficient lineups were the difference!

There just isn't enough interest in soccer at the moment, looking at the largest GPPs they are $2500 total prize pools. The next sport we will add is MMA, and that may or may not happen prior to the start of the NFL season. I have quite a bit of work I am doing to get ready for the upcoming seasons, we don't want to rest on our laurels. I wouldn't say we will never do soccer, but it's not in the plans at the moment.

Just for the record. EPL GPPs are much higher than the MLS, Normally around 20 k I believe.

also, draftkings has opened up the EPL to people in england for play, so the numbers will steadily improve as the season goes on.
i know there is a limit to what features are worthy, but we'll always want more and more.
if there was curling from canada in the winter, i'd play it.
tour de france? sign me up, i'm a stat geek.
olympic judo? well, ok, that may be a stretch.

rocked out a draftkings baseball score of 175.70 last night, so it's all smiles today.

This brings me back to a "blank template feature".

I know that FC staff has a pretty busy schedule so I am more than happy to wait this out. But ... I think having the ability to input roster rules for lineup construction and upload custom player/pos/salary/projection data would cover all the missing sports. I like League of Legends so for example I would make a template with max salary = $50k, roster spots = 8, position info for each roster spot and the rule that roster must have at most 4 players from 1 team, players from at least 3 contests. 2nd step = input the schedule for the slate and lastly upload my player/salary/projection list and ... BOOM 150 optimized unique Lineups for me to clean up LoL DFS.

The next sport we will add is MMA, and that may or may not happen prior to the start of the NFL season. I have quite a bit of work I am doing to get ready for the upcoming seasons, we don't want to rest on our laurels.

i wrote this post on september of 2015, so as a reminder...

about mid july i started entering 5 free head to heads on draftkings mma games so i could have scores from every fighter.
some nights on cash 50/50's not every fighter is used, so i wanted to start tracking everyone for a stat base.
it's a small sample so far, but i now have 192 scores for fighters along with their salaries.
i also have vegas/offshore odds (30 minutes before lock) on the fighters converted to projected win percentages.
with an excel sort i can "bucket" them into categories and look up the past points scored for fighters that fall into that range bucket of salary and also projected win percentages.
so fighter 5B with a salary of $X should get about X points and with a projected win percentage of "Y" he should get about "Y" points.
this gives me a good idea of what the possible points total could be for every fighter on the card and the value plays pop off the screen.
i also started tracking the ufc.com fantasy game picks for the fighters because they show projected win percentages on that "game".
sometimes when the fantasy players and vegas are out of whack, you can find some lower priced fighters with a good chance to win.
anyway, i'm above water so far, but would love it if there was even a blank skeleton that i could enter my own projections into and then cruncher could spit out the best lineups.
something like...
fighter 1a projection __
fighter 1b
fighter 2a
fighter 2b
and so on.
thanks in advance for any help you can bring.

http://www.legalsportsreport.com/11847/fanduel-adds-english-premier-league-soccer-daily-fantasy-sports-offerings/

Fanduel adds epl.

http://www.legalsportsreport.com/11847/fanduel-adds-english-premier-league-soccer-daily-fantasy-sports-offerings/

Fanduel adds epl.

Saw this. Soccer is definitely on our to do list. If I had to guess I would say sometime in late January, which is only 3 months away.

This is gonna be a game changer.

LOL :-) I see what you did there.

Any update on this?

Any eta update on soccer?

Another ping for this....