This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Batting order as and advanced option

a slider for the highest confirmed player bating order you want to see in the generated lineups. So that way for cash you could set it to 5 so that no players batting 6,7,8 or 9 would appear in lineups.

Well, we kinda already have that. What you want to do is make sure you are on the hitters list. Then you can use the checkbox at the top to select none. Then use the sliders on the left to only show batting order 1-5. Now at the top use the checkbox to select all. This effectively does what you are asking, plus its a little more flexible if you want to include a couple of lower batters as well. Hopefully this makes sense and helps.

Been neck deep in Euro and Copa America that last couple of weeks so I havent been doing MLB able to try this out. This method should work adequately for what I was trying to do, and I will give it a shot today.

Thanks!

Tried this. Pretty time consuming especially around lock.

An option for consecutive or one gap stacking would be a great addition.
Consecutive = 1,2,3,4 or 3,4,5,6
One gap= 1,3,4,5 or 4,5,7,8

Tried this. Pretty time consuming especially around lock.

One game = 1,3,4,5 or 4,5,7,8

This is a great option. Another site just added this feature where you can choose the max gap between batters in your stack. Would love to see similar option added. Currently, I manually kill off my mini stacks with big gaps.

This would be great!

One game = 1,3,4,5 or 4,5,7,8