This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Recurring issue with edited player pool

Quite often when I am changing around projections and percentages etc, then I go to sort a column or some other activity on the page, players will then suddenly disappear from my projections.
For example I may have limited my Pitchers from 24 to 12 then as I play around and sort I will notice now only 10 are listed and i cannot find the other 2. If I refresh the page or close it out and come back, then those missing players will appear again, but it is a bit inconvenient when it happens at inopportune times.
This happens frequently to me. Not sure if this is a problem that has been posted before, but just wanted to bring it up to see if there is a solution to it. Thanks

It has happened to me a bunch as well.

I believe the issue you are having is the same as here: https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=848

On the last post on that page I posted the reason this is happening:

I may have figured out what is going on here, the issue might be the sliders on the left, specifically the "Projected Range" slider. To show you what happens, go ahead and adjust a player and put him at 100 fantasy points. On the slider on the left you will see that the range adjusts to allow up to 100 Projected points to be filtered, however, the current position is still maintained so the player who is at 100 projection will be filtered out. What makes this a little more confusing, the filter does not apply immediately (so you can still see the player at 100 for now), this is by design, but it will apply once you adjust anything. You can make it apply by doing a sort, changing to a different pool, or adjusting any slider value. Also, if you refresh the page, the sliders initiate with the highest and lowest projections in your player pool, so it would show all of your players.

So, if you change a players projection outside of the range that was loaded when the page initialized, then you will run into this behavior.

Let me know if this is what is happening, I helped someone out via email with a similar issue.

Thanks for the help guys. I will keep this in mind moving forward