This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Make Settings Stay

As lineups are released, I go to player manager and add my calculations. Then when I go back to lineup cruncher, I have to reset my player exposures, stacks, etc every time. Is there some way to make these settings stay? I literally go through the same process 20+ times each day.

save player pool does some of this.... saves my selections and exposures. So, I just need it to save the rest of my 'advanced settings'

saving advanced settings would be a great addition

This is officially on my list of items to address. One of the challenges and the reasons I did not make these stick with each page refresh originally was because the settings are hidden, so I did not want people to change them and then not be able to figure out why teams were not producing the way they thought they should. This was also when there were only a couple of settings.

Thanks. Also, the exposure settings seem to be hit or miss. Sometimes they stay. Sometimes they go back to 100%. I haven't noticed a rhyme or reason. Ideally, I'd love to be able to import exposure settings when I import my projections, but just getting them to stick would be an improvement.