This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Reoptimize After Games Start - No impact to "locked" players

This request is a little extreme and I know it won't be easy, but I would love to see it. I would like the ability to reoptimize my "saved lineups" after certain games start. Let me walk through the scenario.

* NBA 10 game slate, first game starts at 7PM, last game starts at 10:30PM.

1 - Create 50 Lineups at 6PM. (Somehow save this "crunch" - NBA 50 Crunch 1).
2 - News breaks around 8PM, Demarcus Cousins isn't playing in the 10PM game POR vs SAC game.
3 - Go back into Fantasy Cruncher, remove Demarcus Cousins from my player pool.
4 - Pull up my 'NBA 50 Crunch 1' and recalculate/reoptimize
5 - Cruncher would "reoptimize" the same 50 lineups.
6 - For the games that have already started, it would "lock" those players and just reoptimize the positions that haven't been locked yet.
7 - Let's say I have 10 lineups with 4 positions locked and 4 open positions but they all have Demarcus Cousins. The "reoptimize" would calculate the best 4 open positions in each lineup after removing Demarcus Cousins.

I understand...
A) This isn't easy given the current setup
B) This only applies to draftkings
C) Lineups would have to be manually changed

But I think some of your more advanced customers would really love this feature.

Seconded.

Would have been even more useful before the DK 3rd party change

What''s the use case? Is this for late swap purposes on DK?

What''s the use case? Is this for late swap purposes on DK?

how about when it's 8 minutes to 7pm and you've made your lineups and realize the last update on cruncher was 3:30 pm.
knowing there has been at least 7 players with an injury, the flu, or just resting that have popped up on your twitter feed since 6:30pm
you put a few early game players in and pray there is another update on cruncher after lock.

How about if you upload the CSV that you used on DK (that you worked on with FC) and FC takes that info and re-optimizes any lineups that need it?