This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Actual versus uploaded projection comparison.

When I click a players name I'd like to see the actual value versus my uploaded projection. Currently it's compared to what FC projected? For instance, if my player is projected for 40 fp, I'd like to see a color coordination showing how often that player has hit, exceeded for missed that projection. i'd if it's bright green he exceeded it, red he was off etc. But those colors would be based off of the current projection.

ahh, that's a pretty good suggestion, and I THINK it wouldn't be too difficult to implement. This is the first time I have heard the idea. I will add it to my list and see what I can do.

awesome thanks. i'm just basically looking to see a quick "yeah this projection is likely" or "yeah this projection is just off" based on my daily uploaded projections.

also, another suggestion (don't want to make too many threads)

when i click a players name, i'd like to see, not only who they played, but the final score as well as if the game went to OT and win/loss. this would help identify outliers, games that were blow outs etc.

Another option would be to tie the color-coding to 5x value (using today's salary). The problem with the above suggestion (no offense to bellsofwar3) is if your 40 FP player costs $11k then GREEN really isn't so great (not even 4x). I'm guessing most of us use GREEN in our spreadsheets to indicate good stats (minutes, value, whatever). If the player logs color-coded based on ideal base value of 5x it would be quite easy to see how often a player reaches that value.

I'd suggest bright green for 5x, light green for 4x, yellow for <4x, and red for <3x.

no offense taken. given your explanation i 100% agree that my suggestion would be misunderstood. I'd just like some sort of indication as to how often a player has hit that projection regardless of cost. I know i can use the eye test and just look at the previous numbers and ignore the current colors, but i want to look and if i see a lot of green i would think "yeah chances are he'll get something around 40 fp again." this is to help with higher priced players. lower prices players usually fluctuate because of minutes.

Another option would be to tie the color-coding to 5x value (using today's salary). The problem with the above suggestion (no offense to bellsofwar3) is if your 40 FP player costs $11k then GREEN really isn't so great (not even 4x). I'm guessing most of us use GREEN in our spreadsheets to indicate good stats (minutes, value, whatever). If the player logs color-coded based on ideal base value of 5x it would be quite easy to see how often a player reaches that value.

I'd suggest bright green for 5x, light green for 4x, yellow for <4x, and red for <3x.

50 thumbs up to that idea from soundofsilence. i'd love that. (not bellsofwar3 on projections, no offense)