This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NHL Free?

Hey fellas,

I read somewhere earlier that said NHL Cruncher would be free since its still in "beta"

Is this true? If so how do I access it ?

Hey fellas,

I read somewhere earlier that said NHL Cruncher would be free since its still in "beta"

I made a typo when I originally made that post. I mistakenly said that it "would" be free, but should have said it "may" be free. Unfortunately, my role as moderator does not come with authority over user access to the various sections of the website so I apologize for any confusion. That's on me. I will try and get in contact with the powers that be to clarify everything.

Hey fellas,

I made a typo when I originally made that post. I mistakenly said that it "would" be free, but should have said it "may" be free. Unfortunately, my role as moderator does not come with authority over user access to the various sections of the website so I apologize for any confusion. That's on me. I will try and get in contact with the powers that be to clarify everything.[/quote]

Okay, just spoke with the development team. For the time being, the NHL page is being locked down while it is being developed. Now that the payment stuff has been finalized and gone live they will have much more time to work on the NHL optimizer. It should be out of beta and ready to go for you guys fairly soon.