This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NHL Averages

Am I right in thinking that the NHL averages are averaged from the beginning of last year? Is there a plan to move it to just this season's averages much like what was done with the NFL DvP?

Yes, this is true it is a rolling average, we will shift to using only the current season once we feel that there is a statistically significant sample size (maybe 1/4 through the year).

Perfect, thank you!

Just curious to see if the NHL averages are just for this season only or if they still include last season as well?

Could we get the NHL averages to reflect just this season?

I am planning on giving the ability to change it on a user level, so you can adjust it to whatever average you would like. This should be completed fairly soon, but I will be out of town next week at the FSTA conference, so when I get back its on my short list.

Sounds good. I noticed dailyfantasynerd has columns set up for last 5 games average, last 40 games average, and season average. Something similar from FC would be great!