This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: fantasy gods, please throw a little love our way.

we've been beaten and battered the last 10 days by people trying to slow down or crash this site.
some of us have now changed when we eat, so as not to be interrupted because we're now researching and entering lineups earlier to beat the disrupters time clocks.
well now eating dinner after 6:00 lock tonight on sunday caught me right in the middle of carmelo anthony getting scratched while eating.
my big fat zero points instead of an average 40 on draftkings flushed all of my 50/50's down the tubes.
all we're asking for from the fantasy gods is a fair fight.
a little help this week with divine intervention to the good side would be appreciated.
and now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I AGree!!!!!

I have high hope this week we won't have any issues, or any issues going forward.

I have high hope this week we won't have any issues, or any issues going forward.

i still have faith in you and your company dave.
and to that a-ho%# attorney general in new york, i'll quote winston churchill...
this is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, this is just the end of the beginning.
i'm hoping for daily fantasy to be around forever.