This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Exposure Settings

You guys have been asking for it, and here it is, the ability to change the exposure settings for each player. You can change the number from any where between 0-100% and that will be the maximum % that player will show up in your generated lineups. I would still consider this beta, and I may make some minor changes / additions to this in the near future.

OK, I know you guys take a lot of crap with people complaining (Sorry). You really are doing awesome!. I have been waiting for the instant exporting to Fan Duel and DK, and now you have "Exposure %" as well. I may not win more contest and I may not win the GPP but I love this platform and I really thank you guys for giving us players the tools we need to compete.

Thank You

As someone who asked for this often, thank you. I'm relatively sure that you're the only site that offers this and it's a massive competitive advantage.

Thanks guys, I will probably make some more improvements to it in the coming days.

any quick tutorial on exposure, how would one use it?

It is the maximum exposure for any one player. Its really only useful if you are making a group of lineups and are planning on entering them all. So if you want only 60% of a certain player, you can set them to that, and they will not show up in more than 60% of the lineups. This is applied to the number of lineups requested to be generated, so if you did 100 for example, a player set to 60% could be used up to 60 times, after that they would not be used again.

Thank you for this and the fanduel export, you continue to innovate and improve, well done.

Am I doing something wrong? When i change the exposure % down to 50% hit apply. It is still putting players in 100% of the lineups. Im doing NBA from this past season for Fanduel.

Am I doing something wrong? When i change the exposure % down to 50% hit apply. It is still putting players in 100% of the lineups. Im doing NBA from this past season for Fanduel.

This is not currently available on the Lineup Rewind, which is why it is not working.

Thank you for this update, keep it up.

An added bonus to an already great software. The next step would be an ios/ android app available to paid subscriptions :)

Thanks for the fast reply! I noticed that before i went to bed but forgot to post. Do you think this will be added in the future? Keep up the great work. Look forward to another money making nba season!

+1 to android/ios app suggestion. This would really unchain me from my desk :)

Cannot export my line ups to Draft Kings, whats going on with the export? Does the new features have anything to do with that?

Cannot export my line ups to Draft Kings, whats going on with the export? Does the new features have anything to do with that?

No this should not have anything to do with it. Please email support@fantasycruncher.com and we can get you pointed in the right direction.

It is the maximum exposure for any one player. Its really only useful if you are making a group of lineups and are planning on entering them all. So if you want only 60% of a certain player, you can set them to that, and they will not show up in more than 60% of the lineups. This is applied to the number of lineups requested to be generated, so if you did 100 for example, a player set to 60% could be used up to 60 times, after that they would not be used again.[/quote]

Thanks Dave!!