This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: 12/15/2014 Small Update

I just pushed an update that includes:

• Clicking position filters selects a single position. If you want more than 1 postion hold [shift] as you click.

• Added the average score as a field to calculate lineups against

• Changed the floor and ceiling values. The values are now:

• Floor -- Projected score - 1.5 * std deviation.

• Ceiling -- Projected score + 2 * std deviation

• Minor interface improvements to the lock icon

Let me know if you guys like the new calculation for floor and ceiling, it seems more accurate than just using the players actual high and low scores. Let me know any other feedback on these changes or anything else as I keep developing and trying to make the software better.

Thanks
David

beautiful. thanks. the player filter works great.

Looks great, although the position filter doesn't work in lineup rewind. All players appear even when the position filter is applied.

Thanks Dave,

Do all the Filters, ceiling / floor / and now highest average, still show the LU from Before Lock when we use the LU rewind feature?

I know you set it up the other day, just wanted to make sure nothing changed... I'm getting some pretty good results going back through and looking at past
"Default" Lineups

Thanks Dave,

Do all the Filters, ceiling / floor / and now highest average, still show the LU from Before Lock when we use the LU rewind feature?

I know you set it up the other day, just wanted to make sure nothing changed... I'm getting some pretty good results going back through and looking at past
"Default" Lineups

Yes, the data will stay the same on specific days even when using lineup-rewind. The way we are calculating Floors and Ceilings is different though so it might not seem as apparent because the standard deviation is the only thing that should vary day to day, and it shouldn't change too drastically unless you are looking early in the season when there were not as many games recorded.

Thanks Dave,

"Default" Lineups

Yes, the data will stay the same on specific days even when using lineup-rewind. The way we are calculating Floors and Ceilings is different though so it might not seem as apparent because the standard deviation is the only thing that should vary day to day, and it shouldn't change too drastically unless you are looking early in the season when there were not as many games recorded.[/quote]

Thanks Dave.

So, Projection / Ceiling / Floor / Average are all "before" lock. Good to know. This will help me track results

Thanks for the hard work

From the results I'm seeing, you see to be correct, the Floor / Ceiling Projections seem to be a little more accurate. Still working on the "Highest Average" one... Not sure if those numbers will come up pre lock or not, but I'm seeing some really nice scores in there

Why can't I highlight and copy the lineups now? So I have to copy each lineup one by one now? Plus, it doesn't copy everything?????

Why can't I highlight and copy the lineups now? So I have to copy each lineup one by one now? Plus, it doesn't copy everything?????

I did add a piece of code that stops text highlighting, but that was just to prevent another ugly error from occurring when holding shift and clicking positions. Wasn't intended to stop from copying the lineup cards.

haha you're right...my apologies...love this site :)

haha you're right...my apologies...love this site :)

Ok, so what is it you are trying to do? Copy all the lineups in the output at once? Maybe I can make this better than copying by highlighting. Are you putting it into excel? What are you doing exactly and I bet I can make it better than highlight.

Yeah, I copy the 100 lineups and paste them in Excel. Thanks!

Yeah, I copy the 100 lineups and paste them in Excel. Thanks!

Ok, I have changed the css back to allow for text selection in the lineup card results. After testing the excel copy, I realized it did a pretty decent job so I left it as it was before.

Awesome!