This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: garbage line up generator worst advice ever

Haven't made any money on my fantasy line ups worst suggestions ever 10 players maybe 3 or 4 r solid plays all others r toss ups but I am saving line up money u know the $50k ur given to use for players it almost seems it's goal is to save u line up money smdh

Oh and it suggested samarja today and guess what he's already given up 6 runs And they barely in the 5th hahaha aah not using this cap again

We are not selling lineups, we are not selling projections, we are selling the tool. If you dont feel it helps you, then you shouldn't use it. Im sorry if it is not working out for you.

As a tool FC is easily top 3 in the industry. I've been averaging 130 pts per lineup which is good enough to cash in 50/50's almost every night.

- Use fantasylabs.com or rotogrinders.com to research players and games
- Lock key player as part of a stack or by position; I usually set minimum to 5 if making a stack, or choose the best C, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, based on research on the two other sites and let the cruncher solve for lineups.
- Choose pitchers based on matchup splits and park factors. Yesterday i rolled with Karns and McHugh in the early & Ross and Sampson for the late for an average of 19pts per pitcher and good prices.

Baseball is a sport of high variance so rolling with a default lineup is putting the odds against you every time.

Good advice sangamc. This tool is excellent for filling holes in your own lineup. Part of the fun in Fantasy Ball is doing the research (at least for me anyway), but having a database with all this information is priceless. How long would it take to create this in excel? Not to mention having to update it everyday. I love the fact that I can lock my core(s) of players and have the Cruncher fill in the blanks.

Good advice sangamc. This tool is excellent for filling holes in your own lineup. Part of the fun in Fantasy Ball is doing the research (at least for me anyway), but having a database with all this information is priceless. How long would it take to create this in excel? Not to mention having to update it everyday. I love the fact that I can lock my core(s) of players and have the Cruncher fill in the blanks.

THIS is what Fantasy Cruncher was built for. Some people get it and others dont, welcome to group of guys that get it! Also, we are very receptive to user requests, its how we decide what to add in or build next. If you have any ideas or suggestions just let us know.

so for the whiner crybabies out there, this tool is awesome so quit crying and try and learn something.
let's say you take a few minutes each day and write down rotowires top 4 projected hitters and their 4 best value plays.
then you write down numberfires and fantasycrunchers.
now obviously the top projected points batters are going to cost alot more than the value plays, so does it become cost effective to chase the big bats?
my brief study for august... top 4 projected hitters and top 4 value hitters
rotowire top 4 batters 9.43 points average per player / top 4 value 6.53 points average
numberfire 10.96 / 6.72
fantasycruncher 11.09 / 10.30

wait, what? guys like gyorko, nava, blanco, jankowski, smolinski, and altherr can be used to cash in 50/50's instead of names like trout, encarnacion, donaldson, and cabrera over and over again.
holy crap, then i can afford pitchers like kershaw and even some guy named jake arrieta who can throw a no hitter and get you massive pitching points.
this fantasy cruncher thing must be awesome... or i could've listened to the whiners and think about not buying the product.
good thing i did sign up because it helps alot and it makes the research so much easier.

look, you have about a month left in baseball. do a little research and you'll be amazed.
take it from a happy subscriber, you'll cash more tickets.
peace, and may the force be with you...

Thanks for the idea crashthne24.

I will try it for the last two weeks in MLB. Do FC offers NHL too?

Thanks for the idea crashthne24.

I will try it for the last two weeks in MLB. Do FC offers NHL too?

Yes, we offer NHL as well.

Guys, this info incredible! I literally just started DFS this past weekend and have gone from noob to completely obsessed in 3 days. Yesterday I was trying to build a lineup optimizer in Excel and then I found this site and it's magical! I'm just trying to drink from the firehose right now. It reminds me of my online poker days back in college. I'm just wanting someone to point me in the direction of some great resources of getting started. When I was playing poker I was all over the 2+2 forums and reading all of the 2+2 books. Are there any active forums like that? Is that something that we can get started in here? Thanks again for everything that you all have posted thus far! Looking forward to the journey.