This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Kennys Vargas

He's not in the player pool but I added him to my custom list so shouldn't he have been moved into the pool? Am I missing something here? Dude is at 13 pts in the bottom of the third. Just want to know how to use the optimizer effectively if we can get a grasp on who is playing and if we import our own projections why are the players missing from your pool not being added.

Im sorry, I honestly have no idea how the F Kenny Vargas disappeared. He 100% should have been there. We depend on a feed from sportsdata that updates who is playing. I am looking into how the ball got dropped here.

Not a problem still had a crap morning run. Just want to sort this out mentally for myself going forward. If I import my list into the player manager will it not add players on my list into the pool if they are not there? I guess simply does my list of players have to match your pool of players for me to be able to use them in picking my lineup? Even if I'm using my projections not yours.

yeah, currently we only list players that are playing, OR possibly playing before the lineup locks, the projection is not what determines if a player is listed or not, so adding your own projection wont show a player FC doesn't think is playing. I may change that, but that brings up a whole new set of issues I will need to handle. Ideally FC needs to be accurate, all of the time, and this wouldn't be an issue. I know we have had some problems in the past, so I understand how people may think that we will never get this right, but the way we are doing MLB is completely different. We are paying a pretty hefty price for access to this data, I really want to get it all right all of the time.

Makes sense Dave thanks for the clarification. MLB is a different animal and I'm still learning to get my process down.