This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT STUFF TOO

I work in an office full of hostile, catty, relationally-aggressive women.

They always want to gossip in my office and have me try to pick sides in their stupid, petty little feuds, but I can't close my office door because I don't want clients thinking I'm not around.

My boss does not care about my plight, and HR, while wonderful people, do not want to reassign me because I'm doing such a lovely job where I am.

Basically, I just want to complain that I should have gone to school for something else.

Keep up the good work, you guys. Sorry that the squeakiest wheels bitching about your product remind me of the women in my office.

I think some of the points were valid. Some were overboard. Some people are using the website as the gospel and just use the projections exactly as they come out. They don't have the 20 other sources of info being texted and emailed to then 24/7. They were on a monster roll for about 10 days and when they went away to Vegas and didnt update like they normally did some people got slaughtered. A quick email would have solved that issue. I was annoyed in that I kept looking for the updates and they didn't come. I would have just liked to have been informed so I didn't waste my time. No biggie though. They have more than made up for it with that 10 days of absolute perfect projections. My advice is to just make sure these guys like Pierce, Richardson Aminu etc. do not see the light of day in your projections. There are a lot of people who don't know guys like Richardson will never play on consecutive days and you will lose clients because of it. Also.....Unfortunately they cant make any money on this website if just the die hards subscribe. The statement that DFS is only for the serious player is absurd. DFS will not survive if it cant keep the weekend warriors and casual players involved. When you are playing poker are you the guy who starts yelling at the "fish' at the table and makes him get up and leave or are you the one who takes his money but makes him feel good about his table experience? Think about it......

good point @thelock ... overreached withthe comment that DFS is for serious players only.

Regardless....it's still disgusting that there are so many complaints. It's just pure lazy to play DFS and expect a tool to give you "Everything" to win. It's a tool...a resource...something to help with your lineups.....and that's what it should be used as. As far as injury goes....everyone knows that's something you have to keep up with yourself....if you're not...your wasting your time and money.

Yes it is....And they are welcome at my table ;)

>> When you are playing poker are you the guy who starts yelling at the "fish' at the table and makes him get up and leave or are you the one who takes his money but makes him feel good about his table experience? Think about it......

The latter. DFS is a community-driven entity first and foremost, but the folks who think they're going to win gobs upon gobs of money playing a $1 or $2 GPP night-in and night-out are delusional. People will stick around when they are process-focused and not results-driven. Blaming FC for losing money and not having any contingency plans is foolish.

My point was a general point. I didn't mean we need the players who use this site to make mistakes, I meant if everyone was Csuram88 we probably wouldn't be playing for too long. We need all sorts of people to fill up the slots. I am one of those people lol!!

I think you make a valid point Lock. I always say about FC, we simply make anyone a better player and thats why we have been successful. The completely novice player can use our site and become a better player than he currently is. The average player approaches shark territory. The shark simply uses our tool to save time and dominates as they normally would. Everyone has a slightly different view depending on their skill. If we put everyone on a bell curve according to skill, I think FC would push everyone along the curve from their starting point towards the elite end.

Not to mention you guys ALWAYS say to NOT use the projections blindly cause you are being marketed as a tool not a "we will do everything for you service" so if they are solely waiting for you then that's on them!

I think this site is sweet, and I'm willing to cut the (small team of) guys a lot of slack. Thanks Otherdave, and Oreo for your hard work. I would pay 100 dollars a month for this site. So don't be afraid to raise the rate if you need too! I'm sure there are other users who agree with me on this.

Whooooaaaaa! $100 is a lot ")

I agree however that we are getting way more out of it than we put in as far as monthly subscription. This especially rang true for me when DKings sent me a W9 tax form to fill in. I never felt so happy to pay taxes, it just validated that what I was doing was on the right track