This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: FC "would have" Taken down the DK Crossover

If I would have been thinking clearly and locked these players in, the #3 Projected Lineup would have taken down the DK $27 Crossover...

Details are below:

Player Locks / Reasoning

1. Reggie Jackson -- Been on an absolute tear since Greg Monroe went down.
2. Rajon Rondo -- With Monta Ellis out and Devin Harris beding Devin Harris, Rondo had to picked up the slack
3. Chandler Parsons -- Monta Ellis is the #1 scoring option in Dallas... Locking Rondo and Parsons made complete sense..
4. Udonis Haslem -- Been starting a playing big minutes with Whiteside and Chris Anderson out.
5. Andre Drummond -- Who else is going to rebound for the Pistons without Monroe? Anthony Tolliver?

Needless to say, but I DID NOT do this, thus, I am not $10,000 richer today... I just wanted to highlight how you could / should use the cruncher... Allot of the things I listed above can't be factored into the Cruncher, without manually updating your own projections or locking in those players

You locked in those players..so those were not fantasy cruncher's lineups. There is a big difference. I don't think reggie jackson was in a single projected lineup. But I understand that you liked those players so thats why you locked them, to bad you didn't use that lineup.

You locked in those players..so those were not fantasy cruncher's lineups. There is a big difference. I don't think reggie jackson was in a single projected lineup. But I understand that you liked those players so thats why you locked them, to bad you didn't use that lineup.

Very true, FC didn't spit this lineup out.

I was just trying to show you how I use the FC Tool.

I don't think I've ever played a default FC Lineup, I've always made my own locks and exclusions based on the days news.

I got almost the same lineup in DK last night. After excluding players based on research I had Evan turner, Pope, Reggie, Haslem, Parson, both Morris twins, and drummond more than 50% used in 25 lineups. I did not have Rondo however. I did have devin harris in a ton of lineups as well

If you used their lineups and just xxxed out the injury and scratches you would have had a monster week last week. They were on fire. I used exact lineup and did very well. The last couple of days were harsh but avoidable if you did 10 mins of homework and xxxed out the Richardson. Pierce, Aminu (Hawk rested players) factors. I was really surprised on how many 300+ lineup they rolled out.

PS Cee Gee.... Who do you like in the Kentucky vs Notre Dame game ;)