This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Besides Fantasy Cruncher, what other NBA daily projections do you use?

I just started playing NBA 50/50 contests on Fan Duel a few weeks ago. I noticed that many of the top-ranked NBA daily fantasy players on Roto Grinders select very similar, if not identical, lineups.

My sense is many of them must subscribe to the same NBA daily projections service. Any ideas what NBA daily projections they use? It can't be coincidence that nearly every player in their NBA lineups has a minimum ownership percentage of 25% or greater and the majority of their selections exceed 50% to 60% ownership levels.

Thanks in advance.

Probably coming rotogrinders

I just started playing NBA 50/50 contests on Fan Duel a few weeks ago. I noticed that many of the top-ranked NBA daily fantasy players on Roto Grinders select very similar, if not identical, lineups.

My sense is many of them must subscribe to the same NBA daily projections service. Any ideas what NBA daily projections they use? It can't be coincidence that nearly every player in their NBA lineups has a minimum ownership percentage of 25% or greater and the majority of their selections exceed 50% to 60% ownership levels.

Thanks in advance.

DFS "pros" talk to other DFS "pros" daily. They bounce ideas and lineups and game theories off each other all the time.

Many of them are close friends and co-workers as well with all the various DFS sites.

Its tough for a new DFS player, especially with the NBA in March/April, to compete with those players day to day

rotogrinders, basketball monster, rotowire and numberfire are the top ones that i know of. Projections get you to a good base, but research gives you the last 1 or 2 roster spots for cheap (less than $5500) to get you over the top

Grinders, Fake Basketball. Rotowire, Moxieball, a two sided coin. And anything I can find.