This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: MyData rules not being respected

I have several rules in Cruncher that flat out just aren't being followed. Crunches are coming back with results that don't meet minimum restrictions.

Are those restrictions working properly?

There is a small bug with the "my rules" that I am aware of and have on my list to get corrected. This will happen on values of 0.

For example, let's say you want to put a 1 or a 0 in for a player, indicating if they are starting or not. If you try to do this and say you want each lineup to have > 8, meaning 8 starting players, this will not work. The bug is with 0 values, any value of 0 will be treated as a 1.

As a quick workaround for the above example, you can do something like set all players starting to a value of 10. Then say you want a minimum of 80 for that rule.

Let me know if you have an issue with a rule other that is different than this example and I will take a look.

I put two columns in of my own data, x and y, and made two rules:

1. MIN value for "x" of [insert number]
2. Min value for "y" of [insert number]

In the crunch, it returned many results that fell below the min values that I'd set for the lineup as a whole. I don't think the zero bug you mentioned would be in play here.

Sounds like it should work exactly as you expect. If you are having issues with it, please email support@fantasycruncher.com and we can further assist you.

"If you are having issues with it, please email support@fantasycruncher.com and we can further assist you"

The issue I'm having with it is that it doesn't work and it's not user error :) Have you verified that they're working as you intend?

Works for everyone else. If you need help please email. I’m closing this thread.