This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: MLB Updates

Dave and FC Staff,

Just wondering, as the lineups come out throughout the day for MLB, will the players not playing be set to Zero automatically?

I've been playing DFS for awhile and won't be relying solely on FC lineups, so I'll probably double check myself. I was just wondering if that was the plan for your MLB Updates?

Yes, we are working with sportsdatallc feeds, and we will update the numbers through out the day. We will probably improve this process as we get a better handle on it, such as listing projected lineup order, and confirmed lineup order. Currently we don't have any way to get projected batting orders, so the batting orders listed on the site are confirmed. If a player will not be playing in the lineup we will adjust his projection accordingly.

Sounds good Dave,

Looks like the Cruncher likes that Boston / Philly game huh? lol

Yeah, but you can also use the team minimums to stack any game you like. I kinda like the brew crew.

Just wondering if a MLB stack optimizer is still in the works... Oreo mentioned it on a Reddit forum a few months ago.

Just wondering if a MLB stack optimizer is still in the works... Oreo mentioned it on a Reddit forum a few months ago.

In the "advanced options" you can set how many players you want from any team

That works ok for now, we would like to improve on this feature as the season progresses and we have more time to make that happen. You definitely can stack a game fairly easily by using the minimum players from any one team. Its this process that is a little manual and we hope to improve upon. If we had everything day one, what fun would it be?? :-)

will there be time stamps on the cruncher to show when it's been updated?

There already are. Its at the bottom of the table. MLB will be update every 20 minutes for now.