This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Pre Lock Projections

Hey guys,

I'm using the FC Rewind feature, trying to see how the projections worked out yesterday.

Well, I see the projections were updated 1:39am and so obviously, players like Dennis Schroder is popping up in every lineup.
He wasn't scheduled to start until late news broke so I know he wasn't being thrown into any "default" projections.

Is there any way we can get the projections reset to the "pre lock" projections each day?

The FC Rewind doesn't really help us if we can't "rewind" to the lineups that were generated pre lock.

If this isn't possible, I'll just have to start saving the pre-lock projections myself and loading them the next day in the rewind, but I am just bringing this to your attention.

As always, keep up the great work.

I save the cruncher best lineup before lock each day. This was yesterday's

== FantasyCruncher Lineup ==
PG Kyle Lowry 39.8 8000
PG Tyreke Evans 38.5 8200
SG DeMar DeRozan 34.1 7400
SG Tim Hardaway Jr. 20.2 4500
SF Nicolas Batum 29.6 6200
SF P.J. Tucker 24.2 5400
PF Anthony Davis 55.8 11700
PF Marcus Morris 25.1 4500
C Brandan Wright 24.0 4100

You may also want to use pre game selections after last update. They have been pretty damn good!

I would like to see this feature as well. Maybe allow an option in the "rewind" to select a specific update, instead of only being able to use the 1:39am version, you could select the 6:45pm for example.

Ideally every update would be available in Lineup Rewind, but I believe this was addressed earlier and it requires a software update that is cost-prohibitive at this point. But it would be good to know if it's potentially going to be available at some point.