This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: API for FanDuel or DraftKings?

I think I know the answer to this, but is there an API you guys work with for these sites?

It would obviously be incredible to have an API that would allow us to select a bunch of lineups generated by your tools, authenticate securely into our FanDuel account, and have them uploaded to a given contest instantly. If you're trying to take down a GPP and enter 100 or more lineups, getting them all into the internets machine is a major pain in the ass.

Any word on this from those sites? Are they even working on it?

This may be something that happens down the line. It has been on my radar from day 1. Obviously the more people that request something like this to sites like DK, FD, Victiv etc. then the higher likely hood of this happening.

this would be major and I think 10 fold your customers. I can't change 50 LU's on my mobile at work while I'm waiting on 8 tables at update and close to lock time. That and it took me almost an hour to enter my LU's. Or at least an option to display them in an order where you can enter all your lineups by just duplicating the contest and switching the least amount of players from each lineup to the next. I know there's gotta be a easier way to do it when it's usually a small amount of players I'm using.

This would be absolutely amazing!