This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Pls make .csv files in draftkings's format so they can be imported.

Draftkings required usage of the player ID not the name in their format. There's got to be a way to make the files compatible so i can import them now under the new rules.

We have it ready to go, we're just doing some testing today with it to make sure it is ready to go. The deadline was the 29th (tomorrow). It will be live tonight.

This has been done now, starting now downloading a CSV, and then uploading that file to DK is the only way to enter lineups from FC to DK.

I get 85% error... New lineup contains invalid roster positions or players are not in the correct position.

I checked to make sure it's the right slate.

actually, the issue is that most lineups don't have a flex position generated

Do you know what's causing the flex position to break? It would help us greatly in fixing it. I've heard that refreshing may fix the problem but we'd like to solve the bug

I am trying to track down this bug, it is an issue with the forced flex position on Draftkings.

Yeah, its not working for me at all. I download the .csv from here and when I try to upload it draftkings says the file is empty. Now, I might not be doing it right but it seems pretty simple.

Yeah, its not working for me at all. I download the .csv from here and when I try to upload it draftkings says the file is empty. Now, I might not be doing it right but it seems pretty simple.

The issue you were having was because you were uploading a single lineup. There is an issue with the DK import tool (on their end honestly) that it cannot handle a single lineup. I have added the fix on our side, which is simply adding a blank line at the end of the file. All should be good now, if you can try it again, it should work.

The issue you were having was because you were uploading a single lineup. There is an issue with the DK import tool (on their end honestly) that it cannot handle a single lineup. I have added the fix on our side, which is simply adding a blank line at the end of the file. All should be good now, if you can try it again, it should work.[/quote]

Yep, it worked now, thanks.

The issue was with the advanced options and the constraints on the FLEX position allowing less players and the algorithm thinking it was a valid lineup. I believe I have found this bug and eliminated it, it's hard to test for every possible scenario, so please let me know if you see this happen at anytime in the future.

Thanks. That day, I was excluding SG from my flex. Wound up refreshing and was able to get lineups in. Haven't had any issue last few days.

Is their a step by step process tutorial or FAQ that I can help me upload my lineups to DraftKings?

Is their a step by step process tutorial or FAQ that I can help me upload my lineups to DraftKings?

Yes, you can find it here:
https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1171